274. Do you regret?

Double Click Then Scroll Screen

Just a moment ago, he helped her!

"What I did?"

John Peter looked at Anna. He was unable to understand what she had in her mind while taking such a rash action, "Don’t you know that you can be dismissed for fighting with someone in university?"

Anna lowered her head, looked down at his shadow on the ground and said, "I know."

"You know it, but you still did it?" John Peter said, "You never did such a thing before."

She has been a very obedient student. She never violated school rules. He didn’t expect that she can beat someone in front of so many people today. She seemed really fearless.

John Peter’s words made Anna speechless.

Yes! She didn’t do these things before.

Even she couldn’t believe that she hit Arthur Finley in front of so many people in the university.

Maybe she has really gone crazy!

It was not easy for her to get a chance to come to university, but when she heard Arthur Finley speaking ill of Daniel Taylor she couldn’t stop herself.

Anna always behaved so well, she had never imagined that one day, she would hit people.

Anna hesitated for a moment and said, "He was speaking badly and deceiving people so I couldn’t bear it."

John Peter listened to her words and smiled ironically.

Anna looked at the complicated smile on his face and was slightly shocked. He heard John Peter saying, "You got angry because they said something bad about my uncle?"

Anna won first place in the National Day party. Because of jealousy, Claire Ashley spread rumors about her, saying that Anna robbed her good friend’s boyfriend John Peter. But even at that time, he hadn’t seen Anna getting so angry.

Anna was a very tolerant person because she had no background, no backer.

In this world, when you have nothing, what else can you do except enduring the cruelty of this world!

Therefore, whenever she encountered problems, she always stayed calm, directly ignored those unhappy things and never let anything affect her mood.

She never showed such a reaction to beat people like she did today.

Anna looked at him and felt that John Peter had predicted the right thing.

The surprise in her eyes, as well as the shock after being predicted right by John Peter, made John Peter felt funny.

He looked at Anna sadly. "You have never loved me so much."

He could see it clearly that there was a huge gap between the past John Peter and the present Daniel Taylor in her heart.

It was hard to avoid some heartache. After all, he liked her so much...

But she never did… she never really put him in her heart.

Anna looked at John Peter and didn’t answer. She used to think that she loved John Peter very much.

But now she felt that at that time she never really understands what love is.

It was just that she liked this boy and felt that she wanted to spend all her life with him. They just mistook each other for love.

If it was true love, how can it collapse because of a little misunderstanding and just because of two words of provocation from others?

Anna sighed, "John Peter, the past is over. Thank you very much for helping me today."

He put on such a sad look that she didn’t know how to face him.

John Peter lowered his head. "I know that I was not good at the beginning. I misunderstood you. I believed Claire Ashley’s words and broke up with you. I just... I just want to ask you if you regret your marriage with my uncle after hearing other people making fun of you."