347. It's ugly...

She looked back at him.

Daniel Taylor felt her gloomy eyes and said, "I'm ok, don't worry about me. The scenery here is very nice. I came here to relax, and it's good."

He knew that she was very soft-hearted, and she was worried about him with the thought that he could not walk.

Anna nodded.

However, the heart was still a little sad.

They came out to have fun together, but he can only sit in a wheelchair....if she was in his place, how sad and depressed she must be feeling?

There are so many fun things in the world that a person can't do if his legs didn't work!

Anna melancholically put everything where it should be and put her swimsuit aside. She will need to wear it before going to the hot spring.

Daniel Taylor was sitting aside, he looked at her and said, "Since you know I can't go to the hot spring, why don't you put on your swimsuit and let me see how it looks like."

Anna had some sadness in mind but just after listening to him, she felt that he has wrong intentions, "Didn't you see it last night?"

"I didn't see it clearly."

"..."

Anna was not an argumentative person. If he really didn't see than she can change and let him see.

Yesterday, because of Jack Smith she hurriedly changed, today there was no one else, and there was nothing wrong with showing it to him.

Anna took the swimsuit to the bathroom, changed it, and looked at it in the mirror. After seeing herself she was sure that swimsuits reveal the best shape of a woman's body.

For a moment, she felt as if she came out of TV.

She looked at Daniel Taylor and asked expectantly, "is it nice?"

Daniel Taylor's pure black eyes stared at her for a long time. It wasn't a surprise for Anna that he had been staring at her. After all, she knew she looked pretty.

Of course, he must be thinking that she looks so good!

However, she didn't expect that in the next second she will hear Daniel Taylor saying, "It's ugly."

"..."

Anna was stupefied for a moment. She couldn't believe Daniel Taylor, "Are you serious?"

Is it really ugly?

Does she have a misunderstanding of herself?

Daniel Taylor nodded in a very serious voice, "Hmm. The navel is exposed."

After listening to his words, Anna nearly fainted, "isn't this very normal? It's what other people wear, and that's how swimsuits are designed."

Sir is really weird!

"Others are others. You are you!"

"..."

"I will prepare another swimsuit, and I'll ask someone to bring it to you later. It will be better than this."

"Oh." Anna was extremely aggrieved. She thought the swimsuit her sister has given to her is a beautiful swimsuit.

-

After resting in the room for a while, they went to the restaurant for dinner. The hotel here served the special dishes, which taste very good.

For a foodie Anna, this was a paradise.

She thought after earning a lot of money. She will also bring Aiden here. There were two foodies in her family. One is her and the other is her brother.

So, when she has delicious food, she also wanted to share it with Aiden.

The financial conditions at home have been bad. Now she can make money and want to be better to her brother.

After dinner, the swimsuit that Daniel Taylor asked someone to prepare for her has been sent to the room. It seemed that he asked the staff of the hotel to prepare it.

In the afternoon, Daniel Taylor was resting in his room. Anna was called by Olivia Taylor to come to hot spring.

Before entering the hot spring pool, there was a special place for guests to take a bath and change clothes.