234. Call me husband!

Anna was totally drunk she looked silly and defenseless.

Daniel Taylor lay down, looked at her for two seconds, and asked, "Why you hasn't slept yet?"

"..." She didn't say anything, just crawled over quietly, leaned her face against his chest, closed her eyes, and was ready to sleep.

Even if she was drunk but she still had awareness, he was the one she trusted the most and she really relied on him very much.

Daniel Taylor didn't expect that Anna would be so calm after getting drunk.

What's more, she was drunk, but she didn't do anything.

She really doesn't know anything or does she?

He and she were the only two in the room.

He patted her on the back slowly and gently, comforted her and asked, "Anna."

"Umm." Anna was almost asleep. When she heard Daniel Taylor calling herself, she lazily responded.

Daniel Taylor said, "Who do you like the most?"

"You." At this moment, Anna looked like a three-year-old child. She would answer every question honestly.

Daniel Taylor said, "Who am I?"

"You are Sir!" This was the word that she used most frequently used.

But Daniel Taylor was not satisfied. He continued to ask again, "What else?"

"Daniel Taylor." His name, of course, she remembered it.

The room was very quiet. Daniel Taylor could hear Anna's breath. Her face was buried in his chest, scratching his heart like a cat's claw.

Daniel Taylor gently patted Anna on the back, looked at this cute little girl. He really loved her appearance.

At this moment he couldn't care about his fierce image, he directly said, "Be obedient, call me husband."

During dinner, he wanted to hear it, but she just teased him and made him angry.

Anna was very obedient now. Her brain was in a lazy state. She didn't think much. Whatever Daniel Taylor asked her to say, she was ready to say it.

Her eyes were closed, and she snuggled up in his arms, obediently called him, "husband."

Just a simple word, but Daniel Taylor's heart jumped.

She said it!

There was an incredible feeling that filled his heart, and he smiled unconsciously. He looked at Anna and said, "Call again."

"Husband."

"Once again."

"Husband."

"Look up and let me kiss you."

Anna's eyes were closed, she lazily raised her head, placed it in front of her and obediently waited for him to kiss her.

Daniel Taylor looked at her red face and found that she was so cute. He reached out, held her face in his palm, and kissed her lips affectionately.

At ordinary times, Daniel Taylor stayed extremely restrained. Sometimes when Anna asked him to kiss her, he just gave her a simple kiss. But today, it was a very special day. She called him her husband. He couldn't help going deeper.

For the first time, after kissing her for a full minute, he didn't feel enough. He raised his head, waited for her to breathe, lowered his head, and continued to kiss her again.

He felt like there was something magical about her lips that attracted him to touch them again.

Anna often behaved boldly. She often teased him, however, she was very timid. When he kissed him, she held her breath carefully every time and didn't dare to breathe it made her very tired, she often started panting.

Daniel Taylor lowered his head and wanted to kiss Anna again. He felt that he won't be tired of kissing her until dawn, but Anna stopped him, "husband."