369. You are so handsome!

"It's the weekend." It was the weekend and more importantly, Anna was ill and he wanted to stay at home with her.

Jack Smith said, "It's Robin Johnson."

Anna stood aside and saw that Daniel Taylor's expression paused for a while. His expression was a little depressed. "Why he came here?"

The expression of Daniel Taylor made Anna feel Deja vu, but she couldn't say it for a while.

"He came here last night. He called Doctor Shawn Hamilton to ask if you have time today. If it's inconvenient for you, I'll call him home directly."

"No need to call him home." Daniel Taylor said, "Go and make an appointment to meet him outside."

"Yes," Jack Smith said.

When Jack Smith went out, Anna asked bravely, "who want to meet?"

Generally, she never asked about Daniel Taylor's matters. This time she asked, and it meant that she was really curious.

Daniel Taylor didn't say much, he just said, "a friend of mine."

"Then I'll take out your clothes."

Daniel Taylor took a look at her. His legs were not convenient now. Many things were needed to be done by Anna. He nodded, "Okay."

Anna went to the cloakroom and chose his formal clothes. He said to Daniel Taylor, "how is it?"

She often helped him find clothes, and now her choice has improved a lot.

Daniel Taylor said, "Yes."

Anna has slept well all night. Now she was awake and feeling well. She was waiting for Daniel Taylor to get dressed.

He cared about his image very much. He was in a wheelchair but while going outside, he always kept his clothes tidy.

Anna helped him knot his tie and said, "You are so handsome."

Daniel Taylor looked at her. "How handsome can a man look in a wheelchair?"

Anna was stunned. He usually didn't say that. Today... his negative words surprised her a lot.

"You will get better," she consoled.

Daniel Taylor said, "Have a good rest at home."

He didn't plan to take Anna to see his friend.

Anna was not feeling well, and she also didn't ask him to take her.

-

When Daniel Taylor left, Anna went downstairs to have breakfast with Olivia Taylor, mother, and father.

Mother Taylor was in a very good mood these days. She was very gentle while talking to her husband.

Olivia Taylor was eating while watching her mobile phone. John Peter got busy with the games, so he wasn't there.

Anna looked at Olivia Taylor and asked, "Elder sister, who is Robin Johnson?"

Anna asked but she was a little guilty. She felt like she was interfering too much.

Olivia's expression was calm and familiar, "Robin! He is Daniel's friend. They met in high school. He has a good relationship with Daniel.

They were together when they were in the army. His father is the chief, who came to attend your wedding. Robin didn't come at that time, I heard that he was on a mission.

Their family has always been very good to Daniel. When Daniel was injured, they have been concerned about it. However, Daniel has a knot in mind and can't let go of those things. So now, we don't have much contact with their family."

"So, that's how it is." No wonder Anna still remembered Sir's reaction when the chief came at there wedding.

Anna always thought that the past of Daniel Taylor was like a locked box making people unable to dare to open it easily.

She wanted to know about his past, but she was afraid that if she tried to know more, she would touch his wound.