277. "I am regretting it."

"Yes," Jack Smith said.

He was a little surprised and looked at Daniel Taylor. He knew that Daniel Taylor really disliked people making trouble in the school.

Taylor’s family has always been very strict in this regard.

Taking John Peter as an example. No matter how good the family conditions were, he never dared to be domineering at school, fighting and beating others was even an impossible thing for him!

Because at the beginning, the family made it clear that if he makes trouble, he won’t get any help from his family.

The education of the Taylor family has always been very fair. You can do anything, but you can’t do anything against the law and discipline.

Anna has fought, and it was something totally unacceptable. If John Peter had fought at school, they wouldn't have helped him. Maybe he will be beaten when he came back home and asked for help.

John Peter never got such a treatment, and it was even unexpected to hear Daniel Taylor saying this to him to go and help Anna in solving this matter.

It seemed he always guarded Anna.

Jack Smith asked again, "Well, would you like to settle the matter for young master Peter as well?"

Daniel Taylor nodded, "Yes."

John Peter was there to help Anna. This was the same matter and it should be handled together.

Daniel Taylor looked at Jack Smith and said, "Don’t let Anna know about this."

He wanted to make her a little worried. Of course, she had created a big problem for herself. If he handled it for her so easily, she would forget it soon.

Anna never did anything bad. This was her first fight and she was very worried about the consequences.

Even when she had, breakfast the next morning. She was very flustered.

Daniel Taylor looked at her. "What’s wrong?"

Anna said, "Sir, they won’t expel me from the university, right?"

"..." Daniel Taylor looked at her helplessly. "If you are afraid of being expelled, then why you fought?"

"I am regretting it." Anna was really very angry at that time, but now she felt that she did wrong. "Sir, what would I do if the university expelled me?"

She didn’t want to be someone who didn’t even graduate from university and everyone will laugh at her.

Daniel Taylor looked at her, "What can I do? You dared to fight. You must be ready to bear the consequences."

"I think you don’t love me at all." Anna is very depressed to see that he didn’t care about her, instead of it. It seemed that she fell down in a well and he was throwing stones at her.

Daniel Taylor looked at her and smiled, "When did I say I loved you?"

"..." Anna was shocked for a while.

Yes! Although Daniel Taylor was kind to her, he never said that he loved her.

She promised to be his bride, so he treated her well.

She looked at Daniel Taylor and displeasingly lowered her head. "Then I won’t come back tonight. You don’t like me, so I don’t have to come back and make you feel bad."

"..." When did he say he didn’t like her?

Daniel Taylor suddenly found that women are the most difficult creature in the world.

Daniel Taylor looked at her. "What will you do if you don’t come back at night?"

"I’m a big girl, of course I do what I want to do." She spoke as if all her affairs had nothing to do with him. She spoke again deliberately, "Maybe I will find a young boy and go out for a date. I won’t stay at home with an old man..."

Old man?

She called him an old man?

Daniel Taylor’s whole face collapsed, "dare to do!"

After looking at his angry and anxious appearance, Anna wanted to laugh loudly.

He said he didn’t love her? It can be seen clearly how much he cared for her.

She looked at Daniel Taylor and deliberately annoyed him, "Why I can’t? Whatever I do in school, if I don’t tell you, you won’t get to know."