251. Anna, do you want me to drink it?

Next morning.

After getting up, Daniel Taylor got the call from his office and Anna walked down to have breakfast first.

Olivia Taylor asked the maid to bring the medicine and put it on the table, then she looked at Anna. "Anna, last night, Doctor Shawn Hamilton gave me this medicine for Daniel. Let Daniel drink it."

"..." Anna looked up at Olivia Taylor. She didn’t expect Doctor Shawn Hamilton to give these medicines again to Daniel Taylor.

Her mind immediately thought about Daniel Taylor’s reaction last night.

Who thinks that he needs medicine?

Anna said, "Sister, don’t give Sir these medicine."

"How can he be healthy without having medicine? In a moment, he will come here, at that time you have to help me in persuading him." Olivia Taylor paused and spoke again, "This man really loves his image so much that he wants to maintain it on the price of his death or life. What he wants to do with this image, can he eat it? How can he not care about his own health?"

"..." Anna listened to Olivia Taylor’s nagging. She didn’t know what to say.

Anna couldn’t understand from where this misunderstanding about Daniel Taylor’s disability has come from.

At the same time, Jack Smith pushed Daniel Taylor’s wheelchair, and they came down. His wheelchair stopped beside Anna and Aunt Lisa served breakfast to him.

Olivia Taylor said to him, "Drink this medicine first."

"What is this medicine for?" Daniel Taylor frowned and looked at the bowl of black traditional Chinese medicine.

"You know it, Shawn gave it for you," Olivia said.

"..." Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, who was sitting calmly and quietly, he thought something and said, "If Anna says it to me to drink it, I will drink. Anna, do you want me to drink it?"

"..." Anna looked up at Daniel Taylor and saw the evil smile at the bottom of his eyes, and her mind thought about last night’s scene.

Olivia Taylor heard Daniel Taylor saying this, and felt as if she has found hope, "Anna, hurry up."

She thought that Daniel Taylor said this as an excuse, but she thought that this time he played stupidly.

Anna was her person! He had said it himself, now when Anna will ask him to drink what excuse he can make?

But Anna suddenly shook her head, "No. This medicine is so bitter, I don’t want to let Sir drink it. "

"..." Olivia Taylor was speechless for a while.

She had already told Anna to help her in convincing Daniel Taylor to drink this medicine!

Daniel Taylor rubbed her head with satisfaction and said to Olivia Taylor, "Look, Anna has said that I don’t need to drink, so you don’t have to worry about it."

"You must have threatened her! Shameless." Olivia Taylor said with some disdain.

Daniel Taylor thought of last night’s incident. Although it was just a good lesson from his side it can also be a threat for Anna, so it cannot be denied.

"How are the wedding preparations going?" He asked Olivia.

"It’s almost complete." Daniel Taylor’s wedding was organized by Olivia Taylor. She said proudly, "With your elder sister, you don’t have anything to worry."

Their parents were old and Daniel Taylor cannot move conveniently so she was responsible for these things.

The invitation to the relatives has been sent out.

As for other important guests, they had already sent invitations to them when they fixed the wedding date for Daniel Taylor in the beginning, and Olivia Taylor has called everyone to confirm that who would come.

Olivia looked at Anna. "Anna, please give me the size of the bridesmaid so that I can order the bridesmaid’s dresses."

She had told Anna to find her two friends to be bridesmaids.

Anna said, "Okay."

She has chosen Vanessa Cameron and Stella Winslet. She sent a message to let them send the size to Olivia Taylor.

Olivia Taylor said, "Take your time. I have to make a call first. By the way, remember to convince him to drink this medicine."

Before leaving, Olivia was still thinking about convincing Daniel Taylor to drink medicine.