341. She valued him more...

Generally speaking, Eiza Preston's personality was not very remarkable but she also got admission into Jingzhou University with her own achievements.

She came from a small place and was admitted to this university. Her family was very proud of her. If due to some reasons she gave up now and went back, she would be laughed at.

She listened to Anna's warning and didn't dare to answer back. She lowered her head and tried to escape.

Anna stopped her.

Eiza looked up at Anna displeasingly. "What else do you want?"

She won't provoke her again, what else she wanted?

"I haven't finished speaking, who asked you to leave?" Anna Stark said.

"You..." Eiza Preston was angry and regretted that she provoked Anna.

Anna didn't want to bully her. She was different from Eiza Preston, and she never wanted to be like Eiza Preston.

However, at this moment Anna wanted to make things clear with Eiza Preston.

Anna said to Eiza Preston, "I'm a very tolerant person. When you say something about me in the university, I may not care about it when I'm in a good mood. But Eiza Preston, if you dare to talk about my Sir's leg, don't blame me for being rude."

A person who laughs at the pain of others is the most ignorant and at the lowest rank of humanity.

Her sir's life is already not easy, and she couldn't tolerate anyone laughing at him.

Eiza Preston glanced at Anna and said impatiently, "I got it."

She said pushed Anna away and walked out of the door.

She was totally pissed off!

How can a person like Anna be so proud?

Anna Stark looked at Eiza Preston's back and felt relieved. Fortunately, Eiza was not brave enough, and Anna easily cheated her with a few words.

In fact, Anna didn't dare to make trouble with Eiza or fight with anyone in the university. Her original intention was to complete her studies well, and it was the most important thing for her, even the main reason for marrying Daniel Taylor.

She said those words and relied on her own acting skills to let Eiza Preston believe.

After watching these people bullying the weak and be afraid of strong, Anna understood how important it is to make herself strong!

It was Friday. Anna received a call from Ryan Asher before class. After class, she went directly to the company to meet him.

The boss behind the company was Daniel Taylor but the person who has been in charge of contacting Anna Stark was Ryan Asher. Anna sat in the reception room and waited for a while.

Ryan Asher came to see her after the meeting.

He smiled at her and said, "I asked you to come here today because there are some things I want to tell you."

"Please say." Anna looked at him curiously.

Ryan Asher said, "Now your blog popularity is very good. I wonder if we can build an account."

Anna nodded, "In fact, I have this idea recently, but I don't understand it very well. I'm still studying it, and I'm afraid I don't have time to take care of it."

Ryan Asher smiled and said, "You can do it. If you don't understand anything, we will help you."

Ryan Asher shared some opinions and his own experience with her. After all, he has been in this field for so long. In this matter, he has more experience than Anna, who was just a newcomer.

After all, since the Day Anna signed a contract with him, their Department really helped Anna to be a good blogger.

Anna discussed everything with Ryan Asher. When she came out of the company, it was already over six.

Because it was Friday, so she has to go back to Taylor's house. She was going to take the subway. But as she came out of the company's gate, a car stopped in front of her.

The window mirror was lowered, Anna saw Jack Smith. She sat in the car and was surprised to see that Daniel Taylor was also there.