259. Entertaining the guest!

Give birth to a child?

Seriously?

She is still a student!

It was just that she dug a hole for herself. She wanted to bit her tongue. She looked at Daniel Taylor and said, "No need to be in a hurry, I’m still young..."

This year she celebrated her twentieth birthday and successfully collected the marriage certificate, but actually she was less than nineteen this year.

Daniel Taylor glanced at her chest...

"It’s okay, I don’t mind," He said calmly.

"..."

After the wedding ceremony, the guests went to eat dinner.

After a busy morning, Anna was also hungry. Daniel Taylor asked Jack Smith to arrange some food and send it here.

Anna went to change her clothes first. The wedding dress was too long, and it was uncomfortable to wear all the time.

She changed her dress and wore a red Chinese-style wedding dress.

Olivia Taylor prepared several dresses for her to wear on the wedding day.

In the military training, her skin seemed a little tanned but in the last month, she regained her white and bright skin. The red wedding dress with her red lips looked very beautiful on her.

Anna changed her clothes, and the food has been delivered. The waiter served it on the table and Jack Smith talked to Daniel Taylor, "The chief is also here today."

Daniel Taylor put the cup down. "Really?"

The chief was his former leader in the army, promoted him all the way and always gave great importance to him.

When Daniel Taylor had that accident and his legs were injured, he came back home to recover and after that he never contacted the people in the army.

Surprisingly, even after such a long time, the chief came to his wedding in person.

Jack Smith said, "Sir and Madam are greeting him. Would you like to meet him?"

Although Jack Smith knew that meeting people from the army made Daniel Taylor sad. But the Chief himself came here so he thought that Daniel Taylor should meet.

Daniel Taylor said, "Let my parents entertain him."

Daniel Taylor knew that he would never be able to go back to the army and cannot become the man that chief valued. So he thought, it was better to not let the chief see him in this miserable state.

Anna sat aside and looked at Daniel Taylor. Anna didn’t know anything about the chief, but she can see that Daniel Taylor’s mood became sad after hearing about him.

Jack Smith looked at Daniel Taylor, hesitated and nodded, "All right."

Jack Smith went out, Daniel Taylor quietly looked at the bowl of soup that Anna had served to him.

He thought about the things of the past and after comparing it with today’s situation he felt very empty and alone. These depressive feelings made him cold.

"Sir..." At this time, Anna’s gentle voice pulled him out of his cold thoughts.

He looked up at this cute girl and said, "Eat."

Anna served him food. "You also have to taste it, this is really delicious."

Daniel Taylor looked at the food but he had no appetite.

Most of the time and most of the worst situations seemed easy just by having Anna by his side.

However, some people, some things always pulled him back to reality and forced him to think of his life that has experienced unprecedented defeats.

Anna ate a piece of chicken and noticed that Daniel Taylor didn’t eat anything.

She knew that he was in a bad mood now. She didn’t understand Daniel Taylor’s many things. Usually, he never told her such things.