213. Little liar!

Anna said, "I don’t want you to give the trouble to pick me. I can come back on my own."

Jack Smith’s head ached. "You came back alone at this time. When Mr. Taylor knows it, he will be angry."

After all, she is a girl.

Anna asked, "Where is sir? Sleeping?"

"Mr. Taylor is not feeling well tonight. He went to bed early."

Time was 11.00 p.m.

"Is he all right?" He said that Daniel Taylor was not feeling well, and Anna was worried.

"It’s not a big problem, the doctor asks him to have more rest." As Jack Smith’s said it, Anna put on slippers and quickly ran upstairs.

She went to Daniel Taylor’s bedroom and saw him lying on the bed, sleeping soundly.

At about two o’clock.

Daniel Taylor woke up and turned over. As he turned, he found that there was a soft kitten in his arms.

There was no light in the room. It was dark.

For her specific aroma, he knew it was Anna.

Anna’s arm was around his waist that seemed to hold his heart tightly in the palm of her hand.

Daniel Taylor was slightly shocked and a little confused. Jack Smith said that Anna would come back tomorrow.

How did she come here at midnight?

Anna had hugged his waist and sleeping soundly.

She would not have held him like this if she had not trusted him so much. This thought made Daniel Taylor’s heart extremely warm. He didn’t wake her up and accompanied her to sleep until dawn.

He had a cold yesterday. He took some medicine before going to bed. Maybe it was because of Anna. When he woke up the next morning, he felt much better.

The curtains were opened. The sun rays were falling in through the window.

Daniel Taylor lay on the bed and heard the sound of the water flowing. It was a very faint sound. She was afraid of disturbing him and didn’t make much noise.

Anna was brushing her teeth. Suddenly, she heard someone calling her, "Anna."

Anna heard Daniel Taylor’s voice and didn’t care to clean up the bubbles from her mouth. She showed a face from the door and looked at Daniel Taylor. "Are you awake?"

"When did you come back?" Daniel Taylor looked at her funny appearance and could not help laughing.

Anna remembered what Jack Smith said last night if she let Sir know that she came back in the night, he might be worried. She thought it would be better to lie, "just now."

Daniel Taylor blinked and looked at Anna.

He couldn’t believe that she lied to him again!

This little liar!

He was a little upset. "It’s only seven o’clock now. So you’re up before dawn?"

His tone was very calm, but Anna felt that her lie has been exposed. She simply gave up and told him the truth, she said in a low voice, "In fact, I came back last night."

She was well aware that Sir really disliked lies, but sometimes, she couldn’t control her instinct.

How can a person live without even lie for once in a while?

Daniel Taylor continued to look at her seriously. "Why you did not ask Jack Smith to pick you up?"

Anna was a little flustered, "Mr. Smith works every day, and he is very busy. I decided to be back today but last night I suddenly made up my mind to come back earlier."

Even though Jack Smith would not complain if Daniel Taylor asked Jack Smith to do something. But Anna’s personality didn’t allow her to bother others.