238. Sir, I'm feeling cold!

Alan Kevin also texted her, "Anna, what did you say to John Peter? He is so upset that he has been drinking continuously."

Anna was not willing to take the blame, "He is drinking because he likes it."

She didn't think her attitude towards John Peter was wrong.

Now that they have broken up all ties. The more John Peter will hate her, the better it will be.

In fact, when John Peter came to see her today, she was shocked. When she was in love with him, she had never seen him losing his self-respect in front of someone.

But she was someone else's wife, she said what she should say.

What else can she say? It was impossible to give him a positive response. The present state of John Peter was what she wanted to see. She knew that he would forget her soon.

Anna replied to Alan Kevin's message, looked up, and suddenly saw Daniel Taylor's eyes staring at her mobile phone.

He... It seemed that he had seen the photo just sent by Alan Kevin.

Because of her awkward past with John Peter, Anna always avoided mentioning John Peter in front of Daniel Taylor. She almost instinctively hid the mobile phone under the table.

Daniel Taylor's eyebrows were wrinkled. He looked at Anna but didn't speak. Anna looked at him and took her cell phone back. She wanted to explain it to him.

"Mr. Taylor, I heard that your wedding date has been fixed and it will be in this month, right? I wonder if I can have the honor to attend your wedding." Before Anna could say anything, the man sitting opposite to them talked to Daniel Taylor.

Daniel Taylor nodded, "of course. I'll send the invitation to you later."

Anna looked at the scene in front of her and decided to put it down first. She didn't know if he saw it or not.

Anna just wanted to shoot herself. She did nothing wrong, why she wanted to hide?

Her stupid actions made her look guilty.

After dinner, Anna, Jack Smith, and Daniel Taylor came downstairs together and waited for the driver.

It rained a little in the evening, and it was a bit cold at this time.

Anna was wearing a skirt. When the evening wind blew, she felt a little cold. She jumped in her place and said, "It's so cold! You are also feeling cold?"

Jack Smith said, "Madam, the car will arrive soon, hold on for a while. It's a bit cold these days. The next time while coming out, I advise Madam to wear more clothes."

"I didn't expect it to be so cold at night! It's still warm in the daytime." Anna looked at Daniel Taylor and found that Daniel Taylor didn't respond to her.

It seemed that he was really jealous or maybe angry!

It seemed that she has to find a way to coax this man!

Anna said to Daniel Taylor, "Sir, I'm feeling cold. Would you like to take off your coat and let me put it on?"

Daniel Taylor and Jack Smith were dressed in formal clothes.

Daniel Taylor looked up at her but didn't answer Anna's question. It seemed that he didn't want to fulfill her desire.

It was a bit awkward!

Jack Smith looked at the situation, he didn't know what the two were up to. He quickly said, "Madam, you can wear mine."

How can't he let Mrs. Taylor catch a cold?

If she fell ill, Mr. Taylor will be distressed again. With this thought, he took off his coat.

Daniel Taylor interrupted, "no need."

He took off his coat and gave it directly to Anna.

How can he let his wife wear other men's clothes?

Anna looked at him as he handed his coat to him. He looked serious, and she carefully picked up the coat. "Thank you, Sir."

It was good to know that he was still willing to take care of her!