296. I'm heavily in debt....

He said, "of course not. It is a big brand. They have their products all over the country, and my company is just doing a small business. Where can I have so much power?"

"Small business?" Anna couldn’t believe it and looked at Daniel Taylor.

She didn’t know anything about Daniel Taylor’s business.

It was just that she usually noticed he and his family and the luxuries they enjoyed, he didn’t seem like an ordinary person.

Daniel Taylor raised his mouth and looked at her suspiciously, he said sarcastically, "What happened? Are you disappointed that your husband is just a boss of a small company?"

"No." Anna sat down and said, "I’m just thinking, it’s really profitable to do business like just by a small business, you afford to live in such a big house."

"..." Daniel Taylor looked at his big bedroom with an attached luxurious bathroom and said solemnly with a calm face, "Actually, my sister’s friend showed us this place, and we just bought it at the sale price so it didn’t cost much."

"And what about the facilities here?" Anna was also not as much stupid as he thought.

Daniel Taylor continues to bluff seriously, "You know, my brother-in-law cooperates with people to develop real estate, so we know all those people. This house is much cheaper than the market price."

"..." Anna looked at Daniel Taylor, "But I have heard that Haicheng’s house was developed by brother-in-law."

Daniel Taylor coughed and cleared his throat. "My brother-in-law cooperates with others. In fact, he just helps others."

"What about the house we used to live before?"

"It was on rent, of course." Daniel Taylor raised his head and looked at the ceiling. "I still have to pay off the loan of this house. I am heavily in debt, but I can’t do anything rather than sitting in a wheelchair. Would you hate me for this?"

With that, his eyes filled with grievances.

Anna thought that he was joking, but she looked into his eyes and felt as if it was true.

She was not in a hurry to answer and muttered in her heart.

Seeing that she didn’t speak, Daniel Taylor said sadly, "Anna you must have despised me. If I knew it earlier, I wouldn't have told you the truth."

"..." Anna was afraid that he was really sad and hurriedly said, "I don’t despise you. It doesn’t matter. I will earn money, and we’ll pay back all the loan together."

Daniel Taylor saw that she finally believed her words, smiled, and reached out to hold her cold hand. "I married you and wronged you, but I will treat you well in the future. Although I don’t have much, when I have it, I will give it to you."

"..." His palms were warm and his voice was gentle. Anna’s heart was touched. She thought of the address that the man had sent her, in such circumstances, she thought that she shouldn’t let any opportunity slip away, "I’ll go to that company tomorrow."

She wasn’t really convinced by that man, but she can understand things better in face-to-face chat, maybe she can change her mind.

Anna thought about the house and the loan and immediately felt that she got more responsibilities. She also had to work harder to make money so that she can share sir’s burden!

-

After a while, Daniel Taylor got on the bed and saw Anna also climbed on the bed. She took something and put it directly in his hand.

He stared at the card and a cheque, "What is this?"

Anna explained, "I recently deposited my money on this card, and I got this cheque from your parents when I went to your house for the first time. I don’t know you need how much, but let’s see if it can help!"

Anna was so ashamed to think about it that in such circumstances he spent so much money on her university’s fees.