330. Say you like me!

After dinner, Anna and Daniel Taylor went back to their room to have a rest. Anna came downstairs to get water and heard mom and dad talking.

The incident of Isabella Brown’s return made mother Taylor very sad.

Anna heard her saying, "What did our Daniel has done wrong? Why he has to be treated like this? When he was fine, you know how that woman came to coax him. Now she has become like this!"

"If Daniel hadn’t had this accident, we couldn’t even see that she was such a person. Till now, she must be married to Daniel. Try to see the positive side. There’s no need to feel sorry for a woman like her!" Father Taylor said.

Daniel Taylor couldn’t stand up, and they can’t do anything.

No matter how sad they were, they can only hide it. They were afraid that Daniel Taylor will be more upset.

"Positive side, how can I see the positive side? My son didn’t steal or rob or commit a crime. Why people are repugnant to him?" She recalled Brown family’s attitude and for a while, she couldn’t stop her tears,

"I haven’t slept well since Daniel’s accident. He is so obedient and excellent. Why he experienced these much terrible things? It’s you who agree to let him be a soldier and made my son what he is today!"

She can only complain like this in front of her husband.

Father Taylor consoled, "To be a soldier is a great thing, even if you give him another chance, he will still choose this career."

Their family condition was very good but Daniel Taylor insisted on choosing this career from the beginning.

A man should be brave enough to protect his country. He was proud of his son.

Anna silently took the water and went upstairs.

Daniel Taylor was sitting by the window and looking at his yard.

It was dark outside, he can’t see clearly outside, but he was looking very serious.

Just by looking at him like this, Anna’s eyes turned red. She took the blanket and walked over to cover his legs.

Daniel Taylor was stunned and looked at Anna…

Anna squatted down beside him and held his hand. "I was away for a while, and you started missing someone else?"

"Whom I can miss?" Daniel Taylor looked at the little girl that seemed weird.

Anna said, "Jack Smith! Alan Kevin! John Peter. Anyway, there are many important people in your heart!"

Daniel Taylor reached out, pinched her nose, and said sternly, "Take a bath and go to bed."

She didn’t sleep well last night. He wanted her to have a good rest tonight.

"I won’t go," He didn’t expect Anna to say this.

Daniel Taylor’s voice was commanding, "Be obedient. Take a rest early. You have classes tomorrow morning. If you are late, you will be sad again."

Anna looked at him. "I can go, but you have to coax me."

"How to coax?"

"Say you like me!"

"..."

Daniel Taylor said, "You are becoming more and more disobedient."

"Are you shy?" She stared at him with her bright eyes.

"..." Daniel Taylor, "if you are really disobedient, then we won’t sleep, tonight. Okay?"

"..."

Anna stood up. "I’m going to take a bath."

Daniel Taylor couldn’t help laughing while looking at her going like this.

He knew that she wanted to make him happy.

However, he also admired himself that he became too easy to coax.

She just accompanied him, said a few words and he always forgot those unhappy things.