355. Anna is back...

Anna asked, "Don't you like him?"

"When I asked him to take me in his team, I promised him that I wouldn't talk about any personal feelings." Vanessa Cameron was very happy. It was enough for her even if she can just stay close to John Peter!

No matter what kind of identity she possessed, it was good to be in the same circle with him and to get the opportunity to discuss common topics.

Anna couldn't believe it. "You didn't tell him!"

"He knows I like him." Vanessa Cameron smiled helplessly, "but he has no feelings for me."

Vanessa Cameron didn't want to be like Claire Ashley. She didn't want to pester John Peter.

Anna took a look at her and wanted to help her, but she also knew that she had no right to interfere with other people's feelings.

-

At the end of December, there was a Christmas party in the school. Anna's class participated in the program. Everyone was rehearsing hard. Those who didn't participate in the performance were also helping classmates in other affairs.

In addition to it, there was a lot of work on Weibo. Anna has been under a lot of pressure recently, and her stomach was not well.

At noon, she was having a meal with Vanessa Cameron. She just ate a little, had nausea, she went to the bathroom and vomited.

Vanessa Cameron looked at her. "Anna, is everything okay? Are you sick?"

"It's just nausea and vomiting. I will go back to see the doctor," Anna said.

Vanessa Cameron looked at her anxiously. "You... you shouldn't be pregnant. When I saw my neighbor's daughter-in-law pregnant, she always vomited."

Anna took a look at Vanessa Cameron. "What are you saying? How it could be?"

"I'm serious!" Vanessa Cameron said, "Did you have your periods?"

"..."

Anna's periods were always irregular. She didn't remember when she had last time. However, she remembered that she hasn't had her periods since her wedding.

She's not pregnant, or she is?

As this thought came to Anna's mind, Anna was frightened!

If she's really pregnant how she will manage to come to university?

It was Friday and she has to go to Taylor's house. In the afternoon, Jack Smith sent the driver to pick her up.

Anna sat in the car. The driver said hello to her, "Hello, Anna."

Anna nodded.

She just sat and didn't speak.

The driver looked at Anna. Normally when Anna sat in the car, she always greeted him politely.

What's the matter today?

She also looked very disturbed.

Anna took the mobile phone and sent a message to Daniel Taylor, "Sir, did you go home?"

"Not yet." Anna got free earlier on Friday but Daniel Taylor will come back late after completing his work. So, he let Anna go home earlier and accompany his mother.

Every time when Anna went to Taylor's house, her mother in law cooked a lot of delicious food items for her.

Anna just got out of the car and saw mother Taylor standing at the door, smiling at her. "Anna is back."

"Mom." Anna went over and held her arm affectionately. "It's cold now, why you came out?"

"It's not cold. I know that you're coming back, so I was waiting for you here. It is tiring to go to university." mother Taylor said with a smile.

"It's not tiring." Anna said, "Don't wait for me outside next time. I'm not a guest. I can come in on my own."

"It doesn't matter." Mother Taylor looked at her gently and said, "I came here to wait because I like to wait for you. I really wanted to see you, and I missed you two very much. Daniel didn't come back?"

"He will come back after completing his work. He asked me to go earlier." Anna followed Mother Taylor in and took off her coat.

Mother Taylor took her to the dining hall and said, "See how many delicious dishes I have cooked for you."