332. Daniel Taylor betrayed her and got married Anna!

She thought Anna was just a weird person. Miss Isabella Brown was so nice, but Anna was behaving so badly.

Anna also knew that this girl didn't have a brain.

"Maybe, I don’t understand, but have I asked you two to come here and sit with me?"

Eiza Preston looked at Anna’s cold look and suddenly got a new idea and said, "Why you are so angry? Are you jealous that Miss Isabella Brown is better than you?"

Isabella Brown just came into the school and has already received a large number of fans.

In everyone’s eyes, she was like the perfect goddess, so when Anna showed her hatred for Isabella Brown, people who didn’t know anything thought that she was jealous of Isabella Brown.

"..."

Anna looked at Isabella Brown. Why should she be jealous of her?

Isabella Brown smiled and said, "Anna, I have no malice towards you."

"Miss Isabella Brown, she is a person who knows no good or bad. You don’t have to be so kind to her." Eiza Preston was very angry. She thought Anna wasn’t worthy of Isabella Brown’s kindness.

Isabella Brown explained it for Anna, "Anna has a misunderstanding about me. She is not the kind of person you said."

Eiza Preston said, "Anna, see, how good Miss Isabella Brown is to you. She didn’t mind your poor behavior. Don’t you think you are too much?"

"..."

Vanessa Cameron could see that Anna didn’t like Isabella Brown although she didn’t know why. She glared at her, "can you stop speaking nonsense?"

Eiza Preston stopped talking.

Isabella Brown looked at Anna and said, "Anna, let’s go to dinner together after class. I have something to say to you."

"I’m not interested."

Even if Isabella Brown was gentle but in Anna’s eyes, she was not a good person.

Eiza Preston looked at Isabella Brown and said, "Miss Isabella Brown, Anna is married! Her husband has money, so she doesn’t take others into consideration."

Anna stared at Eiza Preston and in a moment she guessed that Eiza Preston wanted to talk about Daniel Taylor’s disability.

If anyone thought about it carefully. These two people really suited together.

Isabella Brown showed a friendly smile, "I know. Our family is close to the Taylor family, they have been friends with Anna’s husband for many years."

"Oh, that’s how it is!" Eiza Preston was stunned for a moment.

She didn’t expect that they had this relationship! She even didn’t see Isabella Brown at Anna’s wedding!

"Friends?" Anna smiled scornfully. "Why Miss Isabella Brown doesn’t tell everyone that you were my husband’s fiancée but after his accident, you left him and ran away?"

Anna just wanted to see how Isabella Brown, a good woman, will go with it.

Vanessa Cameron looked at Isabella Brown, and a slight surprise flashed in her eyes. Unexpectedly, Isabella Brown was Daniel Taylor’s fiancée and the woman who abandoned Daniel Taylor when he was in trouble.

No wonder Anna was so angry.

Eiza Preston looked at Isabella Brown and subconsciously felt that Anna was lying. How could Miss Isabella be the kind of person Anna just said?

From her behavior she seemed too good.

Isabella Brown was calm, Anna suddenly said this thing and she just slightly paused for a few seconds, after that she reacted.

In a very gentle tone, she explained, "When Daniel was injured, I happened to have something to do. I went abroad and didn’t get the news of his injury. I came back two days ago, but he has already married Anna."

Isabella said, and in a flash, she reversed the situation as if she was not wrong and Daniel Taylor betrayed her and got married Anna before she came back.