241. It's impossible for John Peter and me in this life!

Anna looked at Vanessa Cameron. "Do you believe it?"

Vanessa Cameron smiled and said, "People are like this. If you do well, many people just get jealous of you. I don’t know who sent my photos to the Internet before, and there were many people who said the wrong things for me. So, I don’t believe in these rumors."

Vanessa Cameron’s words made Anna’s heart warm, "I also know that you won’t believe."

That’s how she got close to Vanessa Cameron. In fact, Anna also knew about these posts, but she deliberately didn’t pay attention to them.

Claire Ashley has used to do these things. She has developed a habit to hide behind and play such dirty tactics. Anna was not interested in paying attention to such cheap tactics.

The more Claire Ashley wants to harm her life, the better she will live.

Anna recalled the past and continued to say to Vanessa Cameron, "When we were in high school, Claire and I were good friends. John Peter and I were desk mates, and we were in a relationship."

"Claire Ashley is behind your breakup?" From the relationship between Claire Ashley and Anna, Vanessa Cameron also guessed something.

Anna said, "Yes! During the holiday, I was busy working every day, and I didn’t have time to go out. Claire Ashley took the opportunity to provoke John Peter. She tells John Peter that I didn’t like him, and I deliberately avoid him every day.

In the end, John Peter broke up with me. At that time, he believed Claire Ashley’s words and believed that I betrayed him. I explained to him, but he didn’t believe me."

It was Anna’s most desperate and most disappointing day.

She used to think that John Peter was like the white moonlight in her heart, no matter how difficult her life was, but because of him, she felt happy.

However, when she most wanted to be trusted, he chose to trust Claire Ashley’s words!

Vanessa Cameron also knew Claire Ashley. She probably knew Claire Ashley’s nature and mentality. It was not surprising to hear that Claire Ashley did such a thing.

"But..." She looked at Anna, "It was just a misunderstanding. John Peter now chooses to believe you, can’t you give him another chance?"

She can see that John Peter really wanted to be with Anna.

Anna looked at Vanessa Cameron and smiled, "I’ve registered my marriage."

"..." Vanessa Cameron couldn’t believe it.

Anna said, "And John Peter also knows him. So it’s impossible for John Peter and me in this life. That’s why I’m a little indifferent and rude to him. It is also for his good. If I keep giving him the hope that he shouldn’t have, he may keep chasing me."

"I really feel sorry for him." Yesterday when they were in KTV, John Peter was drinking all the time. She didn’t dare to talk to him.

Anna said calmly, "I have been his deskmate for a long time. I still know him well. Don’t worry, he will be Okay soon. He loves himself and his reputation more than anyone else."

Therefore, Anna’s rude words always made him anxious and angry.

Anna took a look at Vanessa Cameron. "If you like him, go after him. Don’t leave him for Claire Ashley."

Anna knew with John Peter’s personality. Claire Ashley after trying a little harder would be able to win him again. Compared with Claire Ashley, Anna was more willing to accept Vanessa Cameron as his girlfriend.

After hearing Anna’s words, Vanessa Cameron instinctively denied, "Who… Who says I like him?"

"Oh, you don’t like him. Then why are you still worrying about him?" Anna raised her mouth and said, "He’s a man who loves his reputation and wants to find an excellent girlfriend, who is worthy of him. You can have a chance if you have any thoughts about him."