249. Is there no preparation in your heart?

Daniel Taylor noticed her shy appearance, she didn’t dare to look up at him. He said seriously, "no, I think it’s better for you to take care of me. I have a wife now. If I let Jack Smith, take care of me, maybe others will think I like men. What do you say?"

"..." Anna was speechless.

He still remembered what she said before.

What a vengeful man!

But she cannot let it be.

With a bright and flattering smile, she added, "How it could be? Sir and Mr. Smith are innocent. You both are straight men. You don’t like men. People talk nonsense. You are a big man. You don’t have to worry about such things, okay?"

Daniel Taylor has been teased by her many times. Now he could finally hear such things from her, he was really pleased and it was fun to see her flattering him like this.

However, only a few seconds later, Daniel Taylor responded. He raised his eyebrows and looked at Anna, "Am I old?" Big man???

Anna, "..."

She smiled at him, "Not old, my husband is the most handsome."

Husband- this word was Anna’s trump card, every time as she says it Daniel Taylor all resentment and anger vanished.

He whispered, "Get my clothes."

"Yes."

Anna saw that he finally let her go. She took a deep breath, ran out and brought in his underwear and sleeping suit.

It was nearly eleven o’clock when they finally lay down in bed.

Anna was lying on the bed, calmly leaning on her own pillow. Today, she didn’t come to ask for a cuddle as usual, not even dared to look at him.

She was quietly lying as an obedient baby.

Daniel Taylor held his head with his hands and looked at a little abnormal Anna, and said, "Why are you lying so far away? Come hear a little."

"No... No need." Anna’s voice suppressed the tension. "I am fine."

She even felt that the distance was not enough. She was missing the time when she had a separate room. If she had known it earlier, she wouldn’t have come to his room to sleep with him willingly!

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, moved forward, and went closer to her. "Who said before that I don’t love you enough and don’t take the initiative to hold you?"

That’s what Anna said some days ago, she didn’t expect that he still remembered this as well!

Anna took a look at Daniel Taylor. "When did I say that? I don’t remember?"

"Playing dumb?" Daniel Taylor raised his eyebrows, how can she still dare to act?

Anna said, "It’s late. Sleep quickly! I’m so sleepy."

"Come here and sleep in my arms." Daniel Taylor said.

Anna, "..."

There were some indescribable pictures in her mind. She was full of doubts about his words.

He really wants her to sleep in his arms?

"I am fine here." Anna said, "I don’t know why. It seems very hot today… Ah!"

Before she could finish speaking, Daniel Taylor had dragged her into his arms.

Her chin hit him on the chest.

She looked at Daniel Taylor. He smelled like a fragrant shower gel. It was so comfortable to be close to him.

Daniel Taylor looked at her in his arms. "Do you think hiding is of use? What are you going to do after our wedding? Is there no preparation in your heart?"

"..."

Preparation...

Anna, had it in the beginning.

But she mistakenly thought that Daniel Taylor couldn’t do it and forgot everything.