272. He knelt in front of Anna!

"Anna, you..."

He stared at Anna and wanted to slap back, but he was a man, and more importantly, they were under the university’s premises.

Claire Ashley and Eiza Preston stood aside and watched Anna doing it. Claire Ashley smirked an evil smile. She didn’t expect Anna to behave like this. She actually slapped Arthur Finley!

Maybe Anna didn’t want to study more at this university!

After witnessing Anna’s foolish behavior, Claire Ashley felt a sense of schadenfreude.

Anna took a look at Arthur Finley indifferently and spoke, "don’t call him dad, We don’t need a son like you."

Anna was angry, but this slap wasn’t impulsive.

She was very clear that if she stayed quiet today, didn’t do anything and silently endured this behavior, then later, anyone can dare to bully her.

It was better to show them that she was not easy to mess with!

Anna’s slap made the boys standing beside add fuel to the fire.

"Arthur bro, you let a woman beat you!"

"Wow, what a shame!"

"..."

Everyone was mocking Arthur Finley, and their voices fell incessantly in his ear and he became even angry. "You dare to do it! I won’t hit you back, because I don’t hit women, but it doesn’t mean that I will let you go easily."

Obviously, he meant he would complain and let Anna be punished for her actions.

Anna looked at him and said, "I dare to do it, it means I have nothing to fear. I don’t care what you say behind my back, but don’t blame me for being rude if you dare to say it in front of me."

Anna said this sentence, and in her mind, she thought that she won’t be punished severely for slapping him. After all, she didn’t beat him so much that his arms and legs got injured.

It was just a slap and it would be an experience to have punishment. No matter what, she can’t let others bully us.

However, in the eyes of others, it was not as simple!

They thought Anna Stark was not afraid to fight!

God!

Does she have any powerful person behind her?

Arthur Finley was so angry with Anna that he didn’t care about his manners when he spoke again, "you are a shameless woman! For money, you can even sell yourself!

Your husband is handicapped. Am I saying anything wrong? Everyone here knows all this. You dared to do all this and still expect others not to talk about that?

What a slut! Become a whore, and still want people to respect you…"

Before Arthur Finley could finish it, he was kicked to the ground by someone behind him. He knelt in front of Anna.

Of course, Anna didn’t do it. She was standing in front of him.

Anna looked up and saw John Peter standing there.

He was wearing a white shirt and a black coat. He had delicate facial features and sharp eyebrows. He didn’t have much expression on his face, but his eyes were cold.

As he appeared, everyone calmed down.

John Peter was considered as an outstanding person not only in the class but also in the whole department. Arthur Finley’s usual arrogance also lessened a little when he saw John Peter, he immediately tried to persuade him.

He didn’t understand why John came here, "John Peter, why you hit me?"

He came here to help Anna?

Everyone in the class knew that John Peter never cared about these things!

And usually, it was John Peter who was the most indifferent to Anna. Other people often talk with Anna, but he never talked to her, and some people even doubted whether they have any hatred.

Claire Ashley stood aside, saw John Peter and clenched her fist. She didn’t expect that John Peter would jump out here to handle Anna’s matter!

Everyone laughed at Anna. Shouldn’t he be happy?

After all, Anna made him so sad before.