321. It's my honor to be spoiled by my wife...

Now Isabella’s assistant took the initiative and misbehaved with Anna which helped Jack Smith to find a good excuse to teach them a lesson. He didn’t have any scruples anymore.

Isabella Brown’s assistant listened to Jack Smith’s words and was ready to retort but as he saw Daniel Taylor sitting in the wheelchair, he also did not know why but he couldn’t utter a word!

Daniel Taylor didn’t speak, but the assistant sensed a kind of frightening feeling.

... Even the Brown family has been pushed by Daniel Taylor into a difficult situation. Mr. Brown tried his best and planned to make peace with Daniel Taylor. As an assistant, he didn’t dare to offend Daniel Taylor.

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor she had a guilty conscience and walked to his side, "Sir."

Anna wasn’t a kind of brave person who can say so much. She just came out to find Isabella Brown. Maybe she was really angry so that she couldn’t stop herself or swallow her words.

She was embarrassed that Sir would think that she is a nosy person and she will lose all her face.

Daniel Taylor looked at Isabella Brown with a calm expression. "Just inside, Miss Isabella and I may have a misunderstanding. I think I should make it clear."

"Misunderstanding?" Isabella Brown looked at Daniel Taylor incomprehensibly.

Daniel Taylor held Anna’s hand solemnly and said, "For me, the most important person is my wife. As for you… you don’t need to worry. I’m a man with a high vision. I cannot take fancy to everyone."

When speaking, Daniel Taylor’s eyes were gently staring at Anna’s fingers.

His sentence, each and every word was so warm that it made her heart tingle.

Jack Smith looked at Isabella Brown. "Did Miss Isabella Brown have heard it clearly? If don’t then let me make it clear. Our madam is right, even I never want to have a woman like you and you are thinking about Mr. Taylor."

Jack Smith thought Anna was mature and knew how to love. On the contrary Isabella Brown was not only ungrateful but also considered herself infallible.

Does she really think it’s great to be beautiful?

Isabella Brown looked at them. For a while, she didn’t speak.

Daniel Taylor said to Anna, "Let’s go back to eat."

Anna nodded, "Okay."

-

The light in the restaurant was very warm. Jack Smith stood by and looked at Anna serving dishes to Daniel Taylor. "Sir, this is delicious. Taste it."

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, who has been coaxing him and ate with her hand.

Anna continued to pick fish bones with chopsticks and gave it to him to eat.

Daniel Taylor looked at her and gently rubbed her head. "Actually, I’m okay."

Today Anna was very considerate, as if she was worried that he must be hurt by Isabella Brown’s words.

Anna grabbed his hand with one hand, picked out the fishbone, put the fish in his plate and said seriously, "I know you’re okay. But I want to spoil you. Can’t I do it?"

Spoil you - this word made Daniel Taylor smile, "You want to spoil me?"

Actually he always pampered her, loved her and spoiled her.

"You don’t want me to spoil you?" Anna took a look at him. There was love in her clear eyes.

Daniel Taylor’s heart was warmed by her eyes.

"It’s my honor to be spoiled by my wife," he said solemnly.

"Come on, let me feed you! Have some more." Anna took fish and continued to feed it to him. Her eyes were focused on his face. "Is it delicious?"

Damn! He looked so handsome even while eating!

She deeply suspected that Isabella Brown’s eyes had a problem.

Daniel Taylor nodded, "Yes."

His wife fed it by hand. How isn't it delicious?

"Why you aren’t eating?" He asked.