281. Daniel is angry...

Usually, in front of him, she always behaved very well to him. But at this moment, he couldn’t help thinking, how she felt for him when he wasn’t with her?

She was only 18 years old, and her life was just started.

If that gentleness she had shown to him was just fake, she just pretended?

In reality, she hated him very much?

-

In the dormitory, Vanessa Cameron came in and looked at Anna, who had been sitting in front of the computer since she came back. "Anna, don’t you eat?"

Anna stared at the computer, and the Genius sent her a message, "Grace, this time Julie has fixed her eyes on you. She has a strong backer. She will destroy you."

Anna frowned. "Why she wants to spoil my reputation?"

Since the afternoon, a large number of anti-fans have sprung up on her blog and even started a comment war.

Vanessa Cameron looked at Anna, who didn’t respond to her, she asked again, "Anna, are you ok?"

It was nine o’clock now, and Anna hasn’t eaten anything.

"Oh, I’m not hungry," Anna replied to Vanessa Cameron.

There was a sense of collapse in her heart, and she felt that everything she has worked hard to manage in this period of time was falling apart.

Genius was a netizen and a self-media person she has known for the longest time on the Internet. He was very nice to Anna and usually helped her.

He told Anna the reason why she has been badly cursed at the web at this time.

This Julie was a blogger with very good popularity.

Anna got very popular recently. She has got many fans, which influenced Julie’s fan following and made Julie unhappy.

So Julie deliberately plotted at her back.

Some dirty material were exploded, she created the hype and Anna’s account was deliberately blacked behind her back. The most important thing was that several official bloggers with great fan following and internet water army participated in this matter.

At first, there were several people under the comment section who were helping her to make a voice. Later, she was just criticized by the anti-fans.

Anna thought that all things on the Internet would be simpler, but she didn’t expect to have these intrigues.

She decided to make a public announcement to clarify, but what she got was the counterattack of the anti-fans, and even several big official accounts deliberately picked her sentence and took the meaning out of context against her.

At first, Anna didn’t understand why so many people were exploiting her. Later, she heard from Genius that they were from a company.

So, no matter what Anna said or did, she couldn’t win, because she had to face a group of people, from the same company and a paid internet water army.

This matter, made Anna exhausted. Two days passed, but she could not sleep well, there was no sleep at all.

-

The next evening, Jack Smith’s car stopped at Anna’s dormitory door and he called Anna.

Daniel Taylor sat in the back seat with a serious expression. Anna hasn’t come back home for the past two days. She was in the dormitory and didn’t even give him a call.

Daniel Taylor looked out of the window until it was dark, he finally saw Anna’s figure under the street lamp.

She was wearing jeans and a hoodie, and she looked very thin in this night scene.

Daniel Taylor has been angry these two days. Even after seeing Anna at the moment, he didn’t look happy.

He’s been very nice to her, but for her he’s a person who had been ignored for a long time, how can he not be angry?

Anna came over and opened the door. She didn’t speak to him at all, and she fell into his arms.

"..." Daniel Taylor was angry and wanted to vent his anger. But now she’s in his arms!

She closed her eyes and leaned against him. She looked extremely tired. Actually, she was extremely exhausted.