246. Sir, I'll undress you!

"What are you talking about?"

"The thing that you should serve me instead of Jack Smith." On the day of moving to their new house, Anna said that but at that time Daniel Taylor refused.

He didn’t want to trouble Anna. She was his wife, not his servant.

"Yes," Anna said.

"Then help me taking a bath." Daniel Taylor said calmly, "today, I think we should not give the trouble to Jack Smith."

Help him in taking a bath?

Anna almost thought she had heard it wrong, but she agreed, "... OK. "

Although she didn’t know why Daniel Taylor suddenly had this thought, because of the previous experience, Anna agreed without much hesitation.

She pushed Daniel Taylor into the bathroom, put water in the bathtub, and said to Daniel Taylor, "Sir, I’ll undress you."

Her words were very simple, as if she was saying, "Sir, I will serve you food."

Daniel Taylor knew that Anna was not afraid of him at all. She only regarded him as a person who can’t do anything to her and didn’t regard him as a man at all.

"Umm," he said quietly.

Anna came over and helped him to take off his tie, and then unbuttoned his shirt.

Anna never helped Daniel Taylor taking a bath. Last time she was going to take off his pants, but she had been kicked out by him. Therefore, she carefully asked, "Can I help you in taking off your pants too?"

Daniel Taylor looked at her and said, "Help me to stand up first."

Anna quickly reached out and helped Daniel Taylor to stand up. Daniel Taylor cannot walk normally now, but now it was okay to stand. Usually, Anna saw it when Jack Smith helped him to sit in the car.

Daniel Taylor managed to stand up, he looked at Anna and said, "Now you can take it off."

"..." Anna can’t believe it. He drove her away because of shyness last time, but this time he actually agreed to let her take off his pants.

She was a little excited and nervous. It also showed that Sir believed in her!

Anna put his hand on his belt, but couldn’t open it at all. "You… help me to open it… I can’t open it."

Daniel Taylor took a look at her, reached out, and easily untied the belt. "Okay."

Anna looked away and helped him in taking off his pants.

She was a girl, young and lustful, but she had no courage to look under him for fear of seeing what should not be seen.

Daniel Taylor has been staring at Anna’s face without missing any expression. Just after taking off his pants, her face turned red!

The corners of his mouth were raised unconsciously.

After successfully helping Daniel Taylor in taking off his pants, Anna was a little muddled. She felt a bit at a loss while serving Daniel Taylor for the first time.

What should she do next?

"Help me to go in the bathtub," Daniel reminded.

"Oh."

Daniel Taylor was very tall and looked thin in clothes, but in fact, he was very strong. Anna can’t support him at all.

Anna helped Daniel Taylor, but she couldn’t hold him well and they fell down because of their unstable center of gravity.

Two people fell into the bathtub together.

Anna hadn’t taken off her clothes, and her clothes were all wet.

Anna was scared. After a second, her mind responded, and she found herself completely on Daniel Taylor’s body. She looked at Daniel Taylor nervously, "Sir, are you ok? Are you hurt?"

Only then she realized why Jack Smith was usually asked to serve him. She was a woman, not strong at all, and it was not convenient to help him.