391. Birthday Cake...

The corners of Daniel Taylor's mouth were raised secretly, but he pretended to be serious, "I will go back home a little early today."

"Yes," Jack Smith said with a smile.

As he saw the smile on Daniel Taylor's face, his mood also became very good.

From the company, Daniel Taylor went directly back to Taylor's house.

Anna's cake was ready. She hasn't been taken off her apron yet and has been sitting on the sofa playing with her cell phone.

Daniel Taylor looked at her and couldn't help laughing.

In his eyes, Anna was like an adorable, pretty and flirtatious flower.

Anna saw Daniel Taylor coming back and immediately put away her mobile phone.

She wasn't allowed to use the mobile phone in bed for a long time, but she has developed the habit of not using her mobile phone in front of him, she instinctively felt guilty, and always thought that this is a heinous thing.

Daniel Taylor looked at her and asked seriously, "what are you hiding?"

"Nothing." Whenever he looked serious, Anna seemed a little flustered. She stood up and said, "Sir, you came back early today!"

"Work is done early."

With Daniel Taylor's personality, in this atmosphere, he can never admit that he wanted to come back early to see her because of his birthday.

Daniel Taylor said to Jack Smith, "You can leave now."

Jack Smith nodded. "Yes."

Daniel Taylor moved his wheelchair to Anna, looked at her apron, and frowned slightly, "This is what kind of fun?"

Anna took a fierce look at him. "You are funny."

This old man is not serious at all.

She quickly took off the apron and explained, "I just finished making the cake. I forgot to take it down."

Daniel Taylor said, "Cake?"

"Yes." Anna said, "I learned from Aunt Lisa recently."

Daniel Taylor heard that she just learned and asked in a doubtful way, "Is it eatable?"

Anna glared at him, "then don't eat, I will eat myself."

He looked at her and laughed.

"Come here," He called her and his tone showed that he doted on her.

Anna came in front of him and was held in his arms. She held his hand at her waist and heard Daniel Taylor asking, "What did you do last night?"

Of course, I was preparing a birthday present for you!

Anna looked at him and said with a smile, "I didn't do anything. I was in the dormitory. What happened, are you afraid that I was lost?"

Daniel Taylor said, "I was afraid because it is cold outside."

Whenever she was not around him. He got worried about whether she will get sick or be abducted by traffickers!

Now there were so many people who abduct and sell women, and his wife is so lovely.

Daniel Taylor also didn't know why he was overthinking so much.

"It's not cold." Anna said, "By the way, I have prepared a birthday present for you."

"Birthday present?" Daniel Taylor was in his fantasy where he imagined Anna as his birthday present, and asked expectantly, "do you want to give yourself to me? Let's go back to our room now."

"..." Anna couldn't help but bah.

What's going on in his mind?

Can't he think a little normal?

Anna can't help and pinched on the tip of his nose, "No!"

This is how men's brain works?

How can he think she wants to give herself as a gift?

"What gift is that?" He asked.

Anna said, "I won't tell you for the time being. You'll know later in the evening."

She wanted to give it to him after everyone.

Daniel Taylor smiled meaningfully, "Okay."

He was looking forward to Anna's present.