279. Her cooking...

She haven’t cooked for a long time, at this moment. She was very happy and can’t wait to show her skills.

Only cooking can express her inner excitement.

Daniel Taylor said, "all right."

"After class, I’ll go to buy vegetables, you go home and wait for me," Anna said.

"Okay." Daniel Taylor listened to happiness in her tone and smiled.

Anna didn’t know that he asked Jack Smith to help them solve this matter. But now after seeing her happy, he was also very happy.

...

In the afternoon, Jack Smith came in and said, "Mr. Taylor, Mr. Parker had invited you to dinner in the evening."

Mr. Parker was the one who sent Anna a piece of jade last time. Because the land that the company is developing has cooperation with Mr. Parker, so Mr. Parker often invited Daniel Taylor for dinner.

"Cancel it." Daniel Taylor said, "I have an appointment tonight."

"Have an appointment?" Jack Smith looked at him puzzled. "How don't I know that you have an appointment? With whom?"

"My wife." When Daniel Taylor said proudly.

Jack Smith looked at him. "Every day you stay with Madam. You must be bored with the same routine. If we eat out it will be the same. When madam will be free after the class, I’ll pick her so that you two can go together to eat. Isn’t it good?"

Anna has also met Mr. Parker. They all were acquaintances. It was normal for them to have a meal. He just didn’t understand why Mr. Taylor asked to cancel the appointment with Mr. Parker?

Daniel Taylor looked up at Jack Smith and thought about the ridiculous question he had asked.

His wife is so cute. How can he be bored with her?

Moreover, although he and Anna met every day, they both left early and went back late. They didn’t get much time to spend together, enough!

Jack Smith has been stared at by Daniel Taylor. He said awkwardly, "What… what happened?"

"You don’t have a girlfriend, do you?" Daniel Taylor asked.

"No," Jack Smith said. There was one at first, but later she thought he stays too busy, so she left him.

Since Daniel Taylor was injured, he has been taking care of Daniel Taylor, day and night and got no time to make a girlfriend.

Daniel Taylor looked at Jack Smith. "No wonder."

He was a married man who didn’t have much time to care about such an ignorant bachelor.

"..." Although he didn’t know what Daniel Taylor was thinking, still he felt a little discriminated.

Daniel Taylor said, "I think you should find a girlfriend quickly!"

He was so unromantic. According to Daniel Taylor, if it goes on like this, he will be single for the rest of his life.

"I will try," Jack Smith said.

Obviously, he wanted to find it too! However, he stayed busy in the company during the day and at night he had to love at Daniel Taylor’s home. Wherever Daniel Taylor went, he took him there. He was also desperate.

However, he didn’t dare to say these words to Daniel Taylor.

Moreover, for Jack Smith, a woman was like an unessential thing. He didn’t care that much.

-

Because it was Daniel Taylor’s request, Jack Smith had to call and cancel Mr. Parker’s dinner. Mr. Parker was also good-tempered in front of Daniel Taylor, he expressed his easy-going nature and said that he will make another appointment next time.

After finishing the work, Daniel Taylor and Jack Smith went home.

Daniel Taylor sat near the window and started sketching while waiting for Anna to come back.

After a while, he completed the drawing, in the setting sun, a cute figure, appeared vividly in the corner of the courtyard. He looked at his masterpiece and couldn’t help smiling.

Aunt Lisa came in and served the tea to Daniel. "Daniel, are you hungry? If you want, I will go and cook something for you."