252. How can you always remember past things?

Olivia Taylor left, and Anna took a look at Daniel Taylor, and then looked at the medicine in the bowl. She recalled Olivia Taylor’s words. She was a little embarrassed and without waiting for Daniel Taylor to speak, she took the initiative to open her mouth. "I’ll throw it out later."

Daniel Taylor said solemnly, "How can you do it? Sister asked you to convince me to take medicine? Do you want to waste it?"

He said it and pretended to be shocked like Anna’s suggested way was completely unreasonable.

"..." Anna knew that he was teasing her. He knew that he didn’t need this medicine, but he didn’t explain this to his sister. Anna was annoyed but she spoke calmly, "You are completely fine and there is no need to drink this medicine."

"But my sister prepared this medicine with so much effort, how can you waste it!" Who said this when he poured this medicine in the dustbin last time?

Anna coughed, "Sir, I think it’s not good."

"Not good?" Daniel Taylor looked at Anna quietly.

Anna said, "You are so handsome and nice. How can you always remember past things? It doesn’t suit you."

Actually, he never explained it to her. He always lied to her and made her a fool. If he had told her earlier that he was normal, she would not have teased him like she did ignorantly.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna’s unsatisfied appearance, held up the cup and hid his smile.

John Peter used to spend his weekend at Taylor’s house. But this time, Anna and Daniel Taylor lived in Taylor’s house for two days, but John Peter didn’t come.

-

On Wednesday-

Anna went back to her dormitory for a nap at noon and heard Eiza Preston saying, "Do you know? John Peter and Alan Kevin has made a team."

Vanessa Cameron was sitting on her bed. "Team?"

"Yes! A gaming team. I have seen their posters! The boys in their team are so handsome!"

Except for a fat member, the other four were very handsome guys. Eiza Preston said and showed Vanessa Cameron the pictures on her mobile phone.

"Anna, do you want to have a look?" She looked at Anna.

"No." Anna refused.

Anna had already seen the photo. Aiden had sent her. He has become a professional now, and she was the first person with whom he had shared these posters.

Eiza Preston looked at her. "Anna, why I am feeling that you are not interested in John Peter’s affairs!"

Eiza Preston noticed that Vanessa Cameron and Claire Ashley always talked about John Peter. However, Anna was the only person who never participated in John Peter’s affairs.

Vanessa Cameron listened to Eiza Preston and also took a look at Anna.

Anna didn’t know how to explain to Eiza Preston, so she gave an excuse, "We are classmates and have to see each other’s face every day, so there is no curiosity."

"Yes, exactly… because he’s a classmate. He’s very good, so, I am happy for him! And he is the most handsome classmate I have met in so many years of my life."

"Eiza Preston." Vanessa Cameron interrupted the love-struck fool.

Vanessa Cameron knew the relationship between Anna and John Peter, as well as the reason why Anna was unwilling to talk about him.

Now Eiza Preston has said it and Anna would be embarrassed.

Eiza Preston looked into Vanessa Cameron’s eyes and stopped talking.

-

In the afternoon, there was a lecture at the school. There were a lot of people. Vanessa Cameron and Anna were a little late. She sent a message to Alan Kevin, who arrived earlier than them, to keep their place.

When they arrived, John Peter was also sitting there with Alan Kevin.

Vanessa Cameron went over and sat down. She sat next to Alan Kevin. Anna sat beside Vanessa Cameron. She and John Peter was separated by Alan Kevin and Vanessa Cameron. They didn’t even say hello to each other.