393. Her eyes seemed poisonous.

When the scarf was put on by him, it became so graceful.

Anna wanted to tear it down and take it away directly. But after seeing him like this, she couldn't help it.

Daniel Taylor, who was wearing his scarf, continued to say in a critical tone, "It is ugly, but it's still warm."

Anna resisted the impulse to hit people. The situation seemed the same as described in movies and novels - mouth said no but body is honest!

Forget it, forget it!

She has long been used to this arrogant person. At this time, she just listened to his words.

Jack Smith came in from the outside and saw Daniel Taylor playing with his new scarf. He didn't care, but she heard Daniel Taylor asking, "Jack Smith, do you think this scarf is ugly?"

Anna's impulse to beat him came out again.

You don't have to wear a scarf with such a bad expression and say "ugly" at the same time, OK?

After listening, Jack Smith looked at Daniel Taylor's scarf for two more times.

Isn't it a common scarf?

"It is not bad."

As far as Jack Smith's taste was concerned, he didn't feel it ugly.

"Anna gifted it to me." His tone was calm, but there was a hidden pride. Even if you don't pay attention, you can't hear it.

Fortunately, Jack Smith has been with him for a long time. He knew Daniel Taylor's temperament. As long as there was a thing sent by Anna, it must be the best in Mr. Taylor's eyes.

So he understood!

Mr. Taylor, how can you dare to think the scarf is ugly?

He just wanted to show off Anna's scarf!

Jack Smith immediately changed his words, "I think it's pretty good-looking."

It was Anna's gift, and he knew he has to praise as much as he can.

Because, in the whole world, the only person who has the qualification to bully Anna, was Daniel Taylor!

-

After talking with Daniel Taylor, Jack Smith quickly went out.

Daniel Taylor, who has been wearing a scarf, was reluctant to take it off his neck.

Anna asked, "Don't you feel uncomfortable by wearing a scarf in the room?"

"I don't think so."

"..."

Obviously, even if the scarf she sent was 100 times uglier than this one, he would put it around.

Anna looked at him like this and couldn't help laughing. She hesitated for a while and said, "Actually, I made this by myself. I didn't come back last night because I was knitting this. Do you like it?"

Daniel Taylor has been curious about what she did last night. Now he has the gift, she had no need to conceal it.

After hearing this, Daniel Taylor raised his eyes, and his deep eyes fell on Anna's face.

This... She made it herself?

He didn't expect it...

Anna made it.

My wife can knit a scarf for me! Your wife can't!

Mr. Taylor's heart expanded to the extreme in an instant.

"How can you look at me like this?" Anna came to him and said with a proud smile, "do you think I'm great? Praise me quickly!"

She has never knitted a scarf for anyone!

Daniel Taylor looked at her and rubbed her forehead. "It is so ugly, still wants me to praise you."

"..." Anna displeasingly looked up at him. "I worked so hard, but you can't even praise me."

Her eyes seemed poisonous.

Every time she looked at Daniel Taylor like this, he felt a little uncontrollable.

He looked away and his voice was cool. "Come and help me take a bath."

She looked at Daniel Taylor. She didn't expect that the shy person would ask her to help him take a bath!