230. New Villa!

It didn’t look like the way home.

Daniel Taylor said, "Going to see the house."

"Ah?" Anna looked at Daniel Taylor incomprehensibly. They already have a house to live in. Why they are going to see a house?

Daniel Taylor saw her surprised look and explained, "You forgot that last time your mother came home and asked for a house?"

Anna thought about her mother and felt much stressed. "My mother just said that. You can forget this thing."

She was with Daniel Taylor, not for the house!

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna’s hand and held her back. "Even if she doesn’t say it, I still want to give you."

"..."

They entered the Jiangfu Garden. Jack Smith drove the car inside for a long time before he got to the gate of their villa.

It was a big villa beside a river with a big swimming pool inside. The scenery was very good. Although it was in the urban area the environment was still very quiet.

In order to facilitate the access of Daniel Taylor, there was also an elevator inside.

Daniel Taylor stayed downstairs and let Jack Smith took Anna upstairs to have a look. Jack Smith walked in front and show the house to Anna, "You can come back here at any time in the future. It’s not far from your school."

He wanted to tell Anna that it is not necessary to meet Daniel Taylor only on weekends.

"Sir has moved here?" Anna heard him and asked.

"Yes." This afternoon, they have already brought the necessary things here. The things here were already well prepared, and they didn’t need to bring much.

Anna followed Jack Smith to see other places.

Jack Smith took her to the piano room and said, "Mr. Taylor’s specially purchased this for you. You can play it whenever you want. It is yours."

Moreover, this grand piano was a special edition that Daniel Taylor specially bought for her. It was not easy to buy in the market.

This place will be their home in the future.

He wanted to give Anna the best of everything.

"..." Anna didn’t think of it at all. She just casually told Daniel Taylor that she wanted to learn the piano and he really bought a piano for her.

Anna looked at the piano in front of her, and always felt like she saw an elegant lady standing there and playing the piano gracefully.

"May I have a try?" Anna said.

Jack Smith smiled and said, "of course. It belongs to you. You can use it anytime."

Anna went closer and due to fear that the sweat on her hand would leave traces on it. She wiped her hand before touching the piano keys.

Jack Smith went downstairs and left Anna upstairs to have a look.

Daniel Taylor sat downstairs, looked at Jack Smith who came down and asked, "Where is she?"

In his eyes, there was a faint expectation and a little bit of tension. He seemed worried that if Anna would not like this place.

Jack Smith had never seen him like this. There were many people who fear that if Daniel Taylor will become unhappy, but he never cared about others!

Mr. Taylor, are you alright?

Jack Smith replied, "Madam really liked the piano that you had purchased for her. I let her have a look."

Daniel Taylor nodded.

Jack Smith took his cell phone and called.

Compared with the villa they used to live in, this villa was much bigger. Now they want to move here, so they also need people to clean it. The servants have been arranged by Olivia Taylor for a long time. Jack Smith just called them to come here now.