378. Are you disobedient again?

"Wow, he is your friend. I also want to meet your friends too." Anna said expectantly.

Daniel Taylor said, "I'll introduce you later. I know that you were busy these days, so I didn't call you over."

He knew that Anna valued her studies more than anything else. So he didn't want to disturb her by taking her out.

Anna smiled and said, "Will your friend laugh at you when he sees me?"

"Why he will laugh?" Daniel Taylor made himself a cup of tea.

Anna said, "He can laugh at the fact that your wife doesn't know anything."

She knew she had a lot to learn.

She knew that she didn't understand much and didn't do much.

Even when she has to shake hands with others, she felt nervous. If he let his friend see her, they will make fun of him and she was afraid to give Daniel Taylor disgrace.

"They can't dare to laugh," Daniel said.

Anna laughed, "For sure, I have a protective person like you!"

"..." He rubbed her head tenderly. "Eat now!"

He hasn't seen her for a few days, and he really missed her.

After returning to the room, Anna sat in the arms of Daniel Taylor. They were sitting beside the window, looking at the Christmas tree outside.

There was no light in the room. The light of the Christmas tree looked, tranquil, pure and holy.

Anna was hugged by Daniel Taylor and felt very happy. Before the age of 18, she always felt that as long as there was delicious food, it was happiness.

But now, she has a new definition of happiness that was, to be with him, or to have him around, loved by him- this was her real happiness.

Anna felt his hand was very warm.

He held her hand in his hands and asked her, "how was the Christmas party?"

He just mentioned it and Anna's unhappiness came out, "I didn't act."

"Why?"

"The students were passing on the news that I was pregnant, and the teacher said that I cannot act because I am pregnant. I was not allowed to play it. Vanessa Cameron played my role." When it came to Vanessa Cameron, Anna became even sadder.

These two days, except for the rehearsal, they didn't talk much.

Daniel Taylor was stunned after hearing this. "Why didn't you tell me these things on the phone? Are you disobedient again?"

"How can I be disobedient?" Anna's face was innocent, "I am obedient!"

Daniel Taylor put his chin on her shoulder and sighed, "No, you aren't, don't hide things from me. If you have said that, I would have come back ahead of time."

Anna was not the kind of person who willingly delay his business because of these small things.

She looked at him, smiled and comforted him, "It is okay. How can I spend such a long life without experiencing such things? What's more, mother and sister came to school today, they were angry for me and taught the teacher a lesson."

Daniel Taylor said incredulously, "so I'm the last one to know?"

Anna heard dissatisfaction from his tone and said, "Don't be angry. I'm really OK. I'm not a kid. You can't help me with everything. Nowadays, people like to talk behind backs. The only thing that makes me sad is Vanessa Cameron. She likes John Peter. I never thought that she would stab me in the back like Claire Ashley did at the beginning."

When Anna said this, her eyes showed a little sadness.

"Vanessa Cameron?" Daniel Taylor frowned.

She has been to their home before, and Anna had a good relationship with her.

Anna was sad and she said, "Yes! Do you think there are no more trustworthy people in the world?"