260. All are protecting her!

Maybe in his eyes, she was just a child.

Anna held up her chin and sighed.

Her serious action attracted Daniel Taylor’s attention.

Daniel Taylor noticed this little girl’s appearance it seemed that she has faced great bitterness, he asked, "What’s the matter?"

Anna stared at the food. "I have no appetite."

"Aren't you hungry?" She was such a foodie how can she has no appetite?

Anna lowered her head and didn’t look at Daniel Taylor. She said seriously, "You are not happy, so, I’m also not happy and have no appetite."

Daniel Taylor looked at her and couldn’t help laughing. "Eat."

No matter how unhappy he felt, just by talking to her, he can temporarily forget those unpleasant things.

"I want to eat shrimp," Anna said.

"It’s all yours." There was a large plate of scalded shrimps on the table.

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor. "Peel it for me."

She picked up the plate and directly put it in front of Daniel.

She ordered him?

Daniel Taylor looked at the little girl for a moment, but he picked up the shrimp and began to peel it for her. After peeling it, he gave it to her.

Jack Smith was worried about Daniel Taylor. He went to Daniel Taylor’s parents told them about Daniel’s refusal to meet the chief and came back.

He thought that Mr. Taylor must be in a bad mood now. For his amazement, when he came in, he found that Mr. Taylor, who was very cold a moment ago, was peeling shrimps for his newly wedded wife.

Oh my god!

Mr. Taylor, how you can be so sensitive to this person’s needs?

Because of several past experiences, Jack Smith didn’t dare to disturb him. He stepped back directly and left the two people alone.

...

At two o’clock in the afternoon, most of the guests had finished their dinner, and they were ready to leave.

On the other side, Claire Ashley was still locked in the lounge. She looked at the time on the wristwatch. She was locked here for three hours.

There was a big fire in her heart. She was both, angry and hungry. But she couldn’t call anyone and there was no other way than to bear it quietly.

Finally, the door was opened. She got up in a hurry.

It was Olivia Taylor who appeared at the door. Olivia Taylor came in, she had a gentle face and looked like a good person, but in front of her strong aura, Claire Ashley could be presumptuous.

Claire Ashley controlled her inner fire and said, "Aunt."

Olivia Taylor glanced at Claire Ashley, came over and said politely, "I’m sorry, my husband had something to do and he forgot that you were here."

Olivia Taylor’s manner was polite, which made people think that Charles Peter didn’t mean to do it. But Claire Ashley knew that if Charles Peter was just busy and really forgot, why would he lock her here?

Obviously, it was intentional.

She couldn’t help laughing.

Olivia Taylor looked at Claire Ashley. "What are you laughing at?"

Claire Ashley said, "Because I don’t understand why you all want to protect Anna like this. Everyone knows that she had a relationship with John Peter in school, and what I have said is true."

Olivia Taylor has already heard Charles Peter saying that. She also knew why her husband locked Claire Ashley here.

The news that John Peter and Anna had been together made Olivia Taylor able to understand the reason behind John Peter’s indifferent attitude towards Anna.

At that time, she did not understand why John Peter’s behavior with Anna was so strange, but now she had understood.

Olivia Taylor had some heart ache for her son.

She looked at Claire Ashley. "Do you know why he locked you here?"

Claire Ashley was angry, "Because you all are protecting Anna!"