268. Cutie, give me a baby.

He looked at the scene and couldn't help smiling.

Anna was wearing red pajamas, which was prepared by Aunt Lisa for her. Aunt said that on her wedding night she should wear a red color's night suit.

Because she has turned over, the neckline revealed the delicate clavicle and white skin which rose the body temperature of the spectator.

There was an urge to do something!

Daniel Taylor's stretched his hand and gently stroked her cheek, "Anna."

"Um." Anna was so sleepy but when she heard Daniel Taylor calling herself, she responded.

Today, she was very tired, and especially after taking a bath she felt so relaxed and fell asleep. But in sleep, she felt more tired.

Daniel Taylor said, "Wake up, I have something to tell you."

It was their wedding night and she even planned to sleep like this?

Anna grabbed his hand. "I'm so sleepy. Say it tomorrow."

If once she felt sleepy and closed her eyes, after that even if the sky came down still it could not stop her from sleeping.

Daniel Taylor lowered his head and kissed her white face, "Are you sure? You won't regret it tomorrow?"

With her personality, she didn't do anything on her wedding night. Won't she feel sorry?

The sleepy Anna hugged him and put her hand on his shoulder. "Sleep."

The pillow was thrown aside by her, and she took Daniel Taylor's arm as a pillow. Daniel Taylor looked at her like this, thought for a moment, and didn't wake her up.

She was so sleepy, even if she was woken up, she may not be interested. It was better to let her have a good sleep.

-

Anna was in deep sleep. She felt as if a pair of big hands were touching her body under her clothes and he was continuously kissing her.

She was in sleep and her mind was confused, Daniel Taylor pressed her under his body, "Cutie, give me a baby."

Cutie?

Sir never called her that.

He seemed really unrestrained!

She was surprised and looked at Daniel Taylor. "You... aren't you unwell?"

"Unwell?" An evil smile appeared on the corner of his lips, he stared at her and laughed, "Tonight I will let you know if I am unwell or not."

She got scared and refused immediately, "no... don't..."

In a second, her clothes disappeared.

In order to let her believe that he can do it, regardless of her struggle, he did it....

It has been said that it hurt for the first time. Anna clenched her teeth and tried to suffer from pain. But in the whole process, she didn't feel anything.

Felt nothing?

Can someone believe it?

Anna opened her eyes again and found that it was early morning, and she was in Daniel Taylor's arms.

It was not the most important thing. The most important thing was that her hand was into Daniel Taylor's shirt and she felt his chest muscles.

It was really an indecent assault.

She quickly took back her hand and tried to escape, but found that her waist was tightly hugged by Daniel Taylor's arm.

Her pajamas were crumpled, she looked at her chest and hurriedly reached out, and pulled the collar of her dress. She looked at Daniel Taylor, who was still sleeping, and couldn't help thinking.

After looking at this morning scene, it seemed last night she and Daniel Taylor...

She thought and it seemed that she and Daniel Taylor have really made that kind of a thing!

It was just... She couldn't remember how it happened and what happened later, and her body didn't seem to feel anything.

She seemed to miss the most important time of her life, she thought about it, and felt a little sad!