245. Sir... still can't do that!

Olivia Taylor and Shawn Hamilton were sitting in the side hall and talking about Daniel Taylor’s physical condition.

"Anna." Olivia Taylor saw Anna coming in and called her, "Come here."

Anna came over and looked at Shawn Hamilton, "Doctor Hamilton."

Shawn Hamilton nodded.

Anna sat down beside Olivia Taylor. Olivia Taylor asked Anna, "How is Daniel, is he better recently?"

Olivia was just talking about Daniel Taylor’s condition with Shawn Hamilton.

Usually, they didn’t have much contact with Daniel Taylor. Daniel Taylor stay restrained and it was not appropriate to ask him directly. After all, even if they ask he would not tell them anything. So she has to inquire from Anna.

Anna said, "I think he is still the same as before, every day he has to use a wheelchair. If he was feeling better, he will definitely say it."

"I’m not asking about his legs," Olivia said.

Shawn Hamilton knew more about legs than they do.

Anna looked at Olivia Taylor, so sister again wants to ask the same thing?

In the past, when Olivia Taylor asked her this question there were only her and Olivia, but today there was also a doctor. Anna looked at Shawn Hamilton sitting there. In front of other men, she couldn’t answer this question.

Olivia Taylor said, "He is a doctor. You don’t have to worry about anything. It’s also for Daniel’s good. Has he touched you recently?"

"..." Anna looked at Shawn Hamilton’s straight face. He gave her a feeling of reassurance and Anna’s hesitation decreased a little, "Sir… still can’t do that."

Daniel Taylor has just finished talking with his mother. He came out of the living room and wanted to find Anna. He came to the side hall and heard Anna saying, "Sir still can’t do that!"

Olivia Taylor was talking with Shawn Hamilton. Daniel Taylor probably knew what Anna’s "Can’t do" meant.

He can’t do that? Oh!

"Daniel." Shawn Hamilton looked far away at Daniel Taylor, who was at the entrance of the side hall. Because of the two families' good relationship, at home he called his name directly, not Mr. Taylor.

Anna stood up and pushed Daniel Taylor’s the wheelchair inside.

Olivia Taylor’s eyes fell on Daniel Taylor’s tie clip. "Where did this tie clip come from? And you are wearing it!"

Olivia Taylor knew a lot about branded accessories. At a glance, she saw that it was very cheap, and Daniel Taylor was carrying it, she stretched her hand to put it away.

Daniel Taylor looked at Olivia Taylor’s hand and stopped her. "Don’t move."

It was the most precious thing for him!

Olivia Taylor smiled and said, "Oh… I got it."

Besides Anna, who else?

That’s what Anna sent him. Only her gift can be so precious to him.

Anna stood aside and looked at Sir. She felt that Sir really liked her gift.

Olivia Taylor joked, "When someone gives you a gift, you should also reward her well."

Daniel Taylor raised his head, looked at Anna, and thought of her sentence, Sir still can’t.

Daniel Taylor said seriously, "Yes I must reward her well."

-

After sometime Shawn Hamilton left. Anna and Daniel Taylor also came back to their room together.

Anna finished her work, picked up her clothes and said to Daniel Taylor, "Sir, I’ll take a bath first."

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna. "What you said before still counts?"