237. Love without return is true love, what you think?

"Yes, I’m only eighteen, a little younger than you." Anna looked at John Peter, "But according to my ID card I am twenty years old and I have the right to register my marriage or to have a wedding. You should give up now."

John Peter did not expect that there can be such a thing. He always thought that until Anna turns 20, he can have a chance.

But… he didn’t expect that things can be like this.

After looking at Anna’s expression, it didn’t seem that she was lying.

His heart ached so much and his voice suddenly filled with sorrow. "You have got a marriage certificate with him. What about me? What will I do?"

He couldn’t sleep last night. His face looked very bad and his eyes were red.

Anna had never seen him like this. John Peter, whom she used to know was extremely proud. Even after being scolded by Daniel Taylor, he never looked so aggrieved.

He looked at her and couldn’t restrain his inner sadness, "I liked you from the beginning. I never liked anyone else. Whether I do, eat, sleep, read, play games, whatever! I just think of you! What should I do? Anna, tell me, how can you do this to me? How can you forget our dates the time we have spent together? What do you want me to do now after knowing that you get married to someone else?"

He closed his eyes and there was her voice in his head-

"John, the teacher is here. Don’t go to sleep."

"John, you look better when you laugh."

"John, I read a book today. The boy and girl have been separated in the end. Do you think one day we will be separated?"

"John, after graduation, we will travel together."

Although he liked her at that time, he always regarded himself as the young master of the Peter family. He thought people in the world should coax him.

Claire Ashley said that Anna hid from him every day deliberately and didn’t like him. She was just playing with him, at that time he asked Anna to meet but she ignored her so he got very angry!

He thought, to be his girlfriend, should be an honor for her.

How dare she treat him like this?

With this thought, he broke up with her!

He wanted to look for a more sensible, gentler and much better woman than her.

But in the end, he regretted it!

The pride of being a Young Master Peter couldn’t save him from being hurt!

Claire Ashley can flatter him more than Anna. When he got angry Claire Ashley never dared to say any extra words, but it didn’t matter!

He cannot have Anna Stark.

The names of Anna and Daniel Taylor have been tightly bonded together.

He will never get a chance.

Anna looked at John Peter’s regretful appearance, smiled and said, "Since you love me so much, you will never love any other girl again, so you should guard me all your life! Love without return is true love, what you think?"

"..." John Peter looked at her with a light of disbelief in his eyes, "You should look on yourself too!"

He was very sad but after hearing her saying this, his heart filled with anger. She has become his little aunt. Why should he guard her all his life?

Who does she think of herself?

Anna raised her eyebrows. "Since you don’t want to take my advice then forget it, it’s annoying to see you!"

Anna finished and went out directly without waiting for John Peter’s reaction.

She came out and saw Alan Kevin and Vanessa Cameron waiting at the door. She looked at them and walked away quietly.

Daniel has told him to have dinner with him, so she wanted to go home early.

Alan Kevin and Vanessa Cameron went back to the classroom to see John Peter.

-

In the evening, someone invited Daniel Taylor to dinner, so he took Anna with him. Anna sat beside him and ate silently.

After a while, she received a picture from Alan Kevin. She took her mobile phone and looked at the picture. They were singing songs in KTV while John Peter was drinking.