388. It was too unfair!

Daniel Taylor replied, "Okay."

He was not a talkative person.

Daniel Taylor was silent for a while, looked at Anna, and said, "On the call with Ryan Asher you said that I acted in a movie, how I don't know this thing?"

Anna was confused. When did she say that he acted in a movie?

She looked at Daniel Taylor. "I didn't say it!"

"You also have other husbands?"

"Yes!" Anna raised her finger and counted many male stars.

Daniel Taylor, "..."

For the first time, he came to know that he has so many rivals in love.

He looked at Anna. "Who do you think is the most handsome?"

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor, smiled and hugged his waist. "Of course, Daniel Taylor is the most handsome!"

Do you want to play tricks on me?

I am very smart, OK!

Anna hugged him and said sweetly, "Although I have so many husbands, you are the one I loved the most."

Daniel Taylor looked at her, his face was still serious, but his heart overflowed with a happy feeling.

-

It was Monday.

Anna went to university and saw Claire Ashley and John Peter together.

Claire Ashley just caught the opportunity again to appear beside John Peter.

John Peter was very annoyed by her and often insulted her. But, no matter what, Claire Ashley didn't restrain herself and shamelessly pestered him.

John was too lazy to say anything and just ignore this woman.

People who are cheap are invincible!

Claire Ashley wasn't like Vanessa Cameron. She was a shameless person and didn't feel any insult in pestering John Peter. Because she knew that John Peter was not very good at rejecting others for long.

Vanessa Cameron stood far away, looked at the two people walking together and felt sad. She looked up and saw Anna looking at her.

She took a look at Anna, said nothing, and turned away.

Anna walked into the classroom and sat down on her position.

Vanessa Cameron didn't say hello to her. She just took her cell phone and sent messages to her mother. It was cold and her mother was ill. She booked a ticket back and was waiting for the New Year's holiday.

Claire Ashley came in from outside and saw Anna sitting with Vanessa Cameron. She came over and said to Anna, "Anna, how can you still sit with such a woman? I'm afraid that you have forgotten how she hurt you before?"

Claire Ashley didn't forget that when she wronged Anna, Anna cut off all her relations with her. But now Vanessa Cameron has cheated her and she was still sitting too close to Vanessa Cameron.

For Claire Ashley, it was too unfair!

She has worked so hard for so long to see these two people far away.

Only by seeing them far away she will be satisfied!

Anna looked at Claire Ashley and thought that this woman is really getting out of control.

What's more, it seemed that Claire Ashley was not happy to see her close to Vanessa Cameron.

Claire noticed Anna's black pupils, she was a little guilty and with the fear that Anna will notice something, she tried to conceal, "I'm saying this for you! I'm afraid you'll be hurt again. If you're unhappy, forget."

Claire Ashley said and walked away gloomily.

Just like someone walk with one's tail between one's legs.

Now she was afraid of Anna and cannot dare to offend.

Vanessa Cameron looked at Claire Ashley's back and said to Anna. "She's right. You should stay away from me."

Vanessa Cameron's words penetrated in Anna's heart.

She looked at Vanessa Cameron. She did not challenge her, but said, "I heard you left John Peter's team?"

Vanessa Cameron was numb for a moment. She thought of what John Peter and Alan Kevin said to her that day.

Vanessa Cameron was a girl who attached great importance to self-respect. After noticing their behavior and listening to those words from them, she didn't want to go again.