221. I can wait for you!

The next day-

The café was crowded with customers, Anna asked for leave but couldn’t get it at the first place. Finally, the boss agreed to let Aiden replace her for half a day.

At six o’clock, Anna came out of the coffee shop. Jack Smith shared the location of the restaurant. Anna followed the map and hurried to the restaurant. Soon the location showed that she has arrived, however, she couldn’t see any restaurant there.

She called Jack Smith. "Mr. Smith, where are you? I can’t see any restaurant here."

"..." Jack Smith looked at the overlapping positions on the map. "It’s right here. See the name of restaurant, in front of you. There are big characters. I’ll come out and pick you up." Jack Smith texted her and went outside, but there was no Anna.

Finally, Anna had to ask the shopkeeper of the shop next to her, "Mam, do you know where this place is?"

"Upstairs, go to eleventh floor! You can go up from the elevator that is right there." The shopkeeper told Anna way and also told her about the elevator.

"Thank you." Anna took the elevator up to the eleventh floor, came out of the elevator, and saw the big road outside, there was normal traffic on the road. The restaurant Jack Smith said was right next to it. Its name was written in big words which looked very dazzling.

When Jack Smith saw that she finally came, he came to her to receive her. "Finally, you are here!"

"I was downstairs." Anna smiled politely.

How can she imagine that after coming out of the elevator at the 11th floor, she will see the main road?

She almost thought that Jack Smith was playing with her!

Anna followed Jack Smith into the restaurant.

Daniel Taylor was sitting there. Tonight, he was dressed in a dark black formal suit. His face was calm and his eyes were deep like a river filled with stars on a summer night. He looked so charming that for a moment she could not move her eyes.

He was looking at the menu and Anna came to him, "Sir."

Usually at home, he casually dressed just a loose shirt and jeans, but today, he dressed up so formally.

"You are here."

"Yeah."

Anna sat down beside him.

Anna’s working place was not far away but at this time, there was traffic jam on the road. She was afraid of being stuck in the traffic jam, so she ran all the way to reach here on time and her body was sweating all over.

Daniel Taylor looked up at her, frowned, and asked the waiter to bring a towel to wipe the sweat on her face. His gentle actions that he often took for her. "Is it hot outside?"

"I was afraid to be late, so I came here by walking all way." Anna was a little upset while saying this. She was afraid of being late, so she hurried to come here. But all her efforts went in vain. She came downstairs and looked for the restaurant there, in result she wasted a lot of time.

Daniel Taylor looked at her and said, "I can wait for you."

Even if she hadn’t run all the way to reach here, he still wouldn’t have left.

He was willing to wait for her.

Anna looked up at Daniel Taylor, who was wiping her sweat. He was so gentle, she was tired and she felt it so good to be treated like this.

Daniel Taylor had already ordered the food. Every dish was Anna’s favorite, there were many dishes among which her favorite dishes were crawfish, crabs, chicken, ice cream, and dessert.

Anna looked at a lot of dishes. "Sir, it’s too extravagant."

There were many dishes. Fortunately, in order to not waste them, the quantity of each dish was not much.

Daniel Taylor said, "Don’t you like it? Tonight, you can eat whatever you like."

"I’ll get fat." She said and pouted her lips. It seemed she could imagine herself how she will look after getting fat.

Daniel Taylor looked serious. "Don’t you want to eat? If you don’t want to eat, we can give it to others, let others eat?"

"I will eat." Although she said that it’s too much, but she didn’t mean that she wouldn't eat. Due to fear that Daniel Taylor will take away her food she said immediately, "I want to eat it all."