302. I don't have time..

Anna thought of the wedding day, she recalled Eiza Preston’s words and there were some inexplicable expressions on Anna’s face.

Claire Ashley also observed Anna’s changing expressions and thought that Anna started to believe, there were proud reflecting in her eyes. At this time she felt very fortunate, because all these things were actually done by Eiza Preston.

Anna looked at Claire Ashley but didn't speak.

-

Anna entered the classroom and saw Eiza Preston. Eiza Preston was talking to a classmate. When she saw Anna, her face became cold as if Anna had owed her money.

Eiza Preston was the kind of person who can't hide her inner hatred for people on her face.

Claire Ashley also looked at Eiza Preston's performance and couldn't help smiling. After Eiza Preston’s this behavior, her accusation seemed more reasonable. It must be hard for Anna to not believe.

John Peter was also following Anna and didn't Miss Eiza Preston's reaction.

His dark black eyes glared at her, and he sat beside Alan Kevin.

Vanessa Cameron looked at Anna Stark, Claire Ashley and John Peter who came together and asked Anna incredulously, "how you three are together?"

"Just met on the road."

Anna put her bag and sat down, as she sat down she received a message from Claire Ashley in a private chat, "do you believe me now? It's exactly what I said, I really didn’t complain."

Anna recalled the past things, she replied, "Why this is so important for you? When did you start caring so much about my opinion?"

"We used to be friends. Although I did something wrong, but it is the past now. Do you know that Vanessa Cameron joined John Peter's team?"

Anna was not stupid, obviously she could see that now Claire Ashley’s jealousy has shifted to Vanessa Cameron. It was her new goal to separate her from Vanessa Cameron!

"I don't know," Anna replied deliberately.

Claire Ashley said, "She joined John Peter's team, and every day stays with John Peter. She likes John Peter from the start. She just used you to achieve her goal."

Anna looked at the message sent by Claire Ashley and raised the corners of her mouth.

How ironic!

How can Claire Ashley be so shameless?

It would be better for her to say these words to herself. At the beginning, in order to get close to John Peter, it was Claire Ashley who pretended to be her friend!

Anna replied, "Thank you for reminding me."

"It's all right," Claire said. "Your real enemy is not me, but Vanessa Cameron. Don't let people use you in naivety."

"Oh." Anna couldn't help laughing.

Anna really didn’t have much energy to waste on Claire Ashley or to break through her lies. However, in her mind she was very clear about Claire Ashley’s personality.

Claire Ashley saw that Anna’s attitude was much better than before, she said, "Anna, shall we go shopping together at the weekend? I haven't been shopping with you for a long time. I still miss the past. With you, I was very happy.

In recent days, I did many things that hurt you. I am sorry but I did all this because I liked John Peter so much. I was confused for a while. But now I am clear, can we be good friends again?"

"I don’t have time." At this time, Anna was sure that Claire Ashley has a purpose, and just pretending to please herself. However, even if she was truly repentant, Anna will still not give her a chance to be her friend again.

People who have hurt her can never come back to her life again.

-

After the class, Anna saw John Peter standing up and going to Eiza Preston, she heard him saying. "I have something to talk about."

Eiza Preston looked at the tall and handsome John Peter standing in front of her. She can't believe what she has heard.

John Peter came to her!

God!

John Peter wants to talk to her!

She was so nervous that her heart pounded. She didn't react until John Peter had gone out, after that she recalled that John Peter had said that he has something to talk.