344. Mr. Taylor is unhappy.

Anna was a little embarrassed to hear her sister praising her.

"I want to change it."

After all, she has seen it.

But before Anna could go back to change. Jack Smith and Daniel Taylor have pushed the door and came in.

"Er..."

Anna saw them and suddenly thought of her present appearance, she immediately ran back to the dressing room to change her clothes.

Olivia Taylor looked at the two people who came in suddenly. "Aren't you upstairs? Why did you come down?"

They disturbed her time with Anna.

Jack Smith was stunned and standing behind Daniel Taylor. He thought that he had come to the wrong room.

Daniel Taylor was sitting in his wheelchair, he thought what he just saw was different from the Anna he knew.

However, it seemed that... Jack Smith saw it, too!!!

He asked Olivia Taylor, "What are you doing here?"

Olivia Taylor said, "Tomorrow we are going to the hot spring. I bought Anna a swimsuit and asked her to try it first. How about that? Is it nice?"

Daniel Taylor frowned, "not good!"

Why would he want to show his wife to others?

Anna soon changed her clothes and came out. She summoned up her courage to say hello to Daniel Taylor, "Sir, you are back."

He was away for long. It seemed that he was busy upstairs with Jack Smith. But she didn't dare to ask anything.

Daniel Taylor took a look at her. Even though she had changed her clothes now, he did not forget her appearance!

Really an alluring woman!

Jack Smith felt that the atmosphere was not right. He thought about Mr. Taylor's possessiveness, and said, "I'll go back now. Good night to Mr. Taylor, Mrs. Taylor, and elder lady."

After that he ran away quickly, Olivia Taylor thought she should also go, "I'll also go back now! Tomorrow morning we have to go out so get up early."

Olivia Taylor's words have different meanings, as if to say that tonight they should restrain a little.

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor. "Sir?"

She has been talking to him, but he didn't even reply to her!

Daniel Taylor took a look at Anna. "I'll take a bath."

Anna said, "I'll put your clothes there."

She took the clothes into the bathroom, and Daniel Taylor has already opened the water.

When Daniel Taylor was inside, he unconsciously remembered the time when he just had this accident, he could not walk with his legs and felt that he couldn't do anything.

But now even if he relied on a wheelchair, he knew he can also live and take care of his own self and do all these things.

Anna said, "Sir, I put your clothes here? Do you need help?"

She knew that it was not convenient for her to help him, and it's more convenient for him to take a bath on his own.

"No, you go out." Daniel Taylor's tone was very indifferent.

Anna looked at him like this and thought that he really had some problems. "Are you in a bad mood today? Is there anything in the company, what's the problem? If you have any problem, you can tell me. I can't help you, but at least I can be a good listener."

Daniel Taylor looked up and Anna. His eyes were very serious.

Anna felt a little upset by his gaze and said, "Then... I will go out now."

She walked out of the door and sat down in front of the computer. She thought he seemed a little strange. She sent a message to Jack Smith, "Jack Smith, what's wrong with sir? I think he's upset."

Jack Smith received Anna's message and was stunned for a moment.

She really doesn't know why Mr. Taylor is unhappy.