222. Her Birthday!

He looked at her like childish act and couldn’t help laughing.

The restaurant had a very nice view. From the window, they could see a river flowing beside, there were many boats floating in the river and especially because it was a night view it looked more enchanting.

Anna looked at the beautiful scenery outside and longingly said, "I really want to take a boat, but there are too many people."

Tickets were not expensive, but they have to wait at least two or three hours in line at a time.

Daniel Taylor looked out of the window. "I’ll take you there later." Wait for my legs to get better!

Although he couldn’t say presently that how long it will take!

Anna turned around and said excitedly, "Okay!"

While saying this, she also thought of Daniel Taylor’s legs. She also didn’t know when his legs would get better.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna’s eyes and felt that she also wanted to go with him. He smiled and looked aside at Jack Smith.

Jack Smith asked the waiter to bring the cake.

It was Anna’s birthday. Birthday cake was a must.

The shape of the cake was a Peppa Pig Cake. Anna saw the cake and laughed. "You ordered this cake?"

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna. "Don’t you like it?"

"I like it." Anna’s face had a bright smile like the sunshine, "it’s so lovely! I just didn’t expect that you can order such a lovely cake."

"You like it, only this matters." He had heard that young girls like this type of cake, so he chose this one. He looked at Anna’s happy smile and was very satisfied.

Daniel Taylor put her birthday cap on her head. "Make a wish."

"Still have to make a wish!" Anna smiled.

It was her first time to have such a formal birthday. She hadn’t even bought a birthday cake before. She just stayed so busy at her birthday that she always forgot to celebrate and no one ever did so much for her.

All of a sudden, he asked her to make a birthday wish and she felt quite nervous.

Daniel Taylor said again, "Hurry up."

In his eyes, she was his little princess. He wanted to love her, spoil her like a child and he was willing to give her anything that she ever wished for.

Anna looked at the lighted candle, put her hands together, closed her eyes and made a wish in her heart, "I wish Sir can get better soon," He was very good to her, so she wished for him to be healthy and safe.

After making a wish, Anna blew the candle. When the candle was just blown out, the sound of fireworks sounded outside.

The fireworks were banned in the city so it was very rare to see such a grand fireworks.

"Today I got the luck, could see such grand fireworks," Anna said happily.

Jack Smith heard Anna’s words and couldn’t help laughing, "of course. Sir knows that fireworks are not banned here, so he booked this restaurant."

"Really?" Anna looked at Jack Smith.

Jack Smith was about to answer when he found Daniel Taylor staring at him. He coughed and stopped talking.

For the first time, Anna has seen such huge fireworks. It seemed that the whole city was celebrating her birthday.

On the way home, there was still sound of fireworks blooming in her ears.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, "Happy birthday."

"Thank you, Sir." Anna leaned on his shoulder and looked at his side face. "Thank you for remembering my birthday."

"I think it is important to remember each other’s birthday."