257. She was a breathtaking beauty!

"..."

The chattering sound was continuous…

In order to avoid such things, this wedding was designed for Daniel Taylor to come out first and then Anna with Aiden Stark, entered from the other side of the door, walking through the red carpet among the guests.

Anna was wearing a beautiful wedding dress. Her wedding veil has covered her head and she looked extremely beautiful.

However, the guests’ discussion did not stop,

"Nowadays, women are becoming more and more shameless. They can even marry a disabled person for money."

"It doesn’t matter. She is the young lady of the Taylor family, and there will be a lot of money to spend in the future. You can’t imagine the joy!"

"I’m not short of money, and I can’t sacrifice my life in such a way for the sake of money!"

...

Anna’s mother also came here to attend the wedding. Although Anna said that she would cut off the relationship with her mother, later, Margaret Jeff convinced Anna that if at her wedding her own parents not come, people will gossip.

Margaret Jeff guaranteed that she wouldn't let her mother create any trouble for her. In addition to it, Anna also knew that her mother was really afraid of Margaret Jeff. So, Anna reluctantly agreed.

After listening to these statements, Anna’s mother’s face had already turned black.

At the start, their relatives saw this grand wedding ceremony and said a lot of nice words. She was very happy. But when Daniel Taylor appeared, everything changed.

Margaret Jeff was also here, so she just didn’t dare to do anything inappropriate.

...

Anna was holding a bridal bouquet in her hand. After waiting for so many days, it was finally her and Daniel Taylor’s wedding day. Her heart was pounding.

She was too nervous that she didn’t hear anything.

The banquet hall was big, and the red carpet was long. Daniel Taylor was waiting for her at the end of the red carpet. Anna felt that she had walked for a long time before she finally came to Daniel Taylor.

So many people were watching her, and she was too nervous.

Daniel Taylor was in a wheelchair, looking at Anna walking towards him.

He knew that his wife was very good-looking, but at this moment, he felt amazed, she was a breathtaking beauty.

Jack Smith stood aside, watched the scene, and smiled.

It seemed that Olivia Taylor’s decision to not let Daniel watch Anna wearing the wedding dress in advance was right. Daniel Taylor saw her and he was stunned!

"Mr. Taylor." Jack Smith saw that Daniel Taylor has gone away in his thoughts, and he carefully tried to wake him up.

Daniel Taylor responded and extended his hand to hold Anna’s hand.

She was looking beautiful, really beautiful!

Aiden Stark placed Anna’s hand in Daniel Taylor’s hand and gave blessings to the couple.

Olivia Taylor stood aside, she was close to the guest table so she also heard people making jokes. Fortunately, Anna and Daniel Taylor heard nothing.

It was just... Anna has been wronged.

If Daniel Taylor was in good health and had married Anna, everyone would envy Anna. No one dared to laugh at her like this!

...

At the end of the wedding ceremony, Jack Smith sent Daniel Taylor and Anna to the restroom, then backed out and closed the door.

The restroom was quiet. Daniel Taylor looked at Anna and held her hand. On her slender fingers, there was a wedding ring now. They both put a wedding ring on each other’s hand.

Now she is his wife!

Moreover, it was witnessed by all.

With this thought, Daniel Taylor raised his mouth childishly and smiled.

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor’s smile. She was also very happy, and she joked, "You married to a beautiful girl like me, do you began to think that you really have a good choice?"