267.his heart was upset!

There were just some floral decorations, balloons, fairy lights and some written posters of the best wishes for a newlywed couple.

However, as soon as he finished speaking, he heard Daniel Taylor saying, "It is really hard for you to just mind in your own business!"

"..."

Yes! Indeed! Jack Smith also knew that he had said the wrong thing.

-

At nine o'clock in the evening,

Daniel Taylor was in the piano room, sitting in front of the piano frame. Jack Smith stood aside and looked at Daniel Taylor.

He was sitting on the bench, and his fingers were on the black and white keys.

He looked like a perfect piece of art. If there was no wheelchair placed next to them, many people can't imagine that he usually needed a wheelchair to move from one place to another.

Daniel Taylor's fingers pressed twice the piano keys, and his hands suddenly hit the keyboard.

Jack Smith saw this and walked forward, "Mr. Taylor."

Daniel Taylor's eyes seemed unhappy, his heart was upset, he thought about his useless legs.

He just wanted to use his feet to step on the pedal under the piano, but he forgot that he even couldn't do this kind of small thing.

He thought that chief came here today, but he didn't even dare to meet him.

Jack Smith looked at the terrifying look of Daniel Taylor. From the time they moved here, Anna came here almost every day. So, Daniel Taylor normally had a good mood.

It has been a long time since he had seen Daniel Taylor losing his temper.

Actually... Just an hour ago, the old chief called Daniel Taylor to wish him a happy marriage and after that, Daniel Taylor became unhappy.

Jack Smith shuddered when he saw Daniel Taylor's angry look. "Madam is taking a bath now. Shall I go to find her?"

He thought if Anna will come here, Daniel Taylor's upset mood will become good just like a sunny day after the rain.

It was very easy for him to be happy in Anna's presence.

"Don't tell her." Daniel Taylor's voice was very low.

They have got married officially, but he still never wanted Anna to see him like this.

At this point, Daniel Taylor stared at Jack Smith and said, "You don't need to tell her everything about the things of the past."

"... Yes." Jack Smith sighed helplessly.

He just didn't know when Mr. Taylor would put this matter down. In his opinion, Anna was more like Daniel Taylor's reason to be happier than just his wife.

-

Anna was taking a bath in the bathtub. The bathtub in this house was very big. It was too big that even the whole family can take a bath together with the children.

She touched the rose petals on the water and thought of what would happen later. She was a little nervous.

Some indescribable pictures came to her mind, and her face turned red unconsciously.

After a long bath, she came out, her head was a little dizzy. She wiped her hair, Daniel Taylor hasn't come back, so she went to bed.

The room was beautifully decorated, the bedsheets and quilts covers were of red color and looked very festive.

In the past, when she was very young, she used to fantasize about becoming a bride when she watched it on TV. Now, this thing has become a reality, but she couldn't describe this feeling.

...

The door of the room was opened. Daniel Taylor came in. The light at the head of the bed was on. Anna was lying on the bed. He went to the bedside and found that she was asleep.

After removing the makeup, the face looked white and clean. It was not as stunning as it was with makeup, but it was the face he liked the most.

Just by looking at her lovely appearance, Daniel Taylor was in a good mood.

He had already taken a bath downstairs and had changed into nightclothes. He was wearing a loose shirt and trousers. He also went to bed.

Daniel Taylor lay down on his side. The soft big bed was pressed out in a small arc, he didn't move and gently looked at Anna who was asleep, until Anna held the pillow, turned over and rolled directly into his arms.