366. Are you forgetting anything?

"Thank you for letting Aiden come to see me."

Anna was very happy to see her brother and she loved Daniel Taylor even more for this.

Daniel Taylor looked at her bright eyes and thought that he had just done something that should be done. "If you like, you can let him come home at any time in the future."

He knew that Anna's mother's attitude was a thorn in Anna's heart. All he can do was to let Aiden Stark who was a much sensible to accompany her.

In her heart, she felt a bubble of happiness, "Umm."

After talking to Anna, Daniel Taylor went to take a bath. When he came out, he saw Anna sitting on the bed, holding the laptop and typing.

He looked at this girl who was sick but didn't forget her work, he felt helpless....

Yesterday, he checked Ryan Asher's statement about this work.

In the beginning, they bought JP Culture just to help Anna and to give her support. But now their work was getting better. After the acquisition, the company has been in a profitable State.

Anna has been in charge of the content of this account. Compared with several accounts they purchased last month, her popularity was still very low, but it has been increasing gradually.

Ryan Asher said, Anna, is very suitable for this work. If it goes on like this, her income will be increased several times after one year.

-

After writing the content, Anna put the computer back and took a look at Daniel Taylor, who was reading beside him. "Sir, I'll sleep now. Good night."

"..." Daniel Taylor took a look at the girl who has finally finished her work.

Is she going to sleep like this?

Why is he waiting for her here for a long time?

Anna leaned on the pillow, wrapped herself in the quilt, and heard Daniel Taylor asking, "Are you forgetting anything?"

"What?" Anna took a look at him.

"In the afternoon, you said, you will do anything." He clearly remembered what she said.

Anna looked at him innocently. "Really? No... I can't remember. How could I say that?"

She denied as if he had made up all these words.

Daniel Taylor raised his eyebrows.

This woman was playing her usual tricks!

At that time, in order to get him out of bed, she said all kinds of good things, and now she turned her face and even denied her own words?

Fine!

Very good!

His wife really owed another lesson!

He turned over directly and was about to press over but as Anna saw it, she directly moved away.

Daniel Taylor thought that she would wait for him to kiss her as obediently as usual. Unexpectedly, she even hid!

She dared to hide!

He suddenly felt that he had been so lenient with her and she has become much daring.

Daniel Taylor moved forward, Anna moved back...

He again moved forward and went directly to the place where she slept, and Anna moved back again...

She just wanted to hide from the demon, but she didn't find that she had moved back and came to the edge when she was almost rolled down. Fortunately, Daniel Taylor was quick to catch her back and pulled her into his arms.

He put his arms around her, and with a faint smile in his voice, he asked, "Are you a fool? You almost fell to the ground. It doesn't matter if you broke your bones but what if the floor got broken?"

"..." Anna was in his arms and had no place to hide.

It seemed that she can't escape tonight!

Alas--

With this thought, she accepted misfortunes as decreed by fate and moved her fingers to draw a circle on his chest with that she murmured, "In your eyes, the floor is more important than me."

Daniel Taylor allowed her to move her fingers on his chest, and this little action was very attractive. "The floor is very expensive."