MarcSteven x Reader

You lay in bed starring at the ceiling as you tried to control your breathing. You just wanted to cry and curl up in a ball. But you didn't want to wake up your partner's.
You must've had a nightmare, you don't remember it but you woke up feeling so much guilt and fear.
Marc suddenly woke up, he had a way of just knowing when you were in trouble or feeling like this. He rolled over and saw your scared face starring at the ceiling.

"Y/N?" He whispered reaching towards your face and turning your head to face him.

"I'm sorry." You whispered as he looked at you sadly.

"I didn't mean it, I didn't mean to disappoint you." You whispered your face showing even more fear.
Marc helped you to sit up and you leant against the head board and began to cry as he pulled you to lean against him.

"I want to hurt." You whispered as Marc sighed and held onto your tighter.

"Sweetheart you didn't do anything wrong alright? We're here for you, Steven's right here as well." He whispered as you looked up at him.

"Do you think I'm weak?" You whispered looking into his eyes as he looked down at you.

"Y/N, I saw you rip apart a jackal because it scratched Steven. Just because you feel, doesn't make you weak." He said as you chuckled a little.

"I think that was the only time I saw Steven get a boner." You said making Marc laugh even more, you were sure Steven was blushing from embarrassment.

"Y/N, Steven and I would never think of you as weak. If anything we think you're even stronger than us. We love you, so much." Marc whispered as he kissed your forehead.
He groaned a little bit and you knew Steven was saying something.

"He wants to come out and hug you because he's worried." Marc said making you chuckle.

"It's always up to you guys who takes control, you know that." You said making Marc smile softly. He took in a deep breath and you watched Steven slowly take control.
He fully fronted and looked down at you in worry.

"Love, are you alright? I was watching but I needed to just hug you and tell you I love you." He whispered as you cuddled into his side.

"You're perfect Y/N, both of us we'll always think that." Steven whispered closing his eyes and holding you close.

"I love you both so much."