Moon Knight x Reader

How did I get here again?
I'd gone so many years without being enslaved for my power, but now I was back here once again.

"Remind me why we need her?" I heard a voice say as I opened my eyes.
I felt my hands behind my back and something around my neck. I knew whatever was on my neck was blocking my powers.
I could also sense...

"Khonshu, should've known." I muttered looking up to see a man with a black hat and gloves and Khonshu behind him.
He must be his avatar.

"The gods have ignored me, I want to teach them a lesson and then teach the world a lesson. And you're apart of that Y/N." Khonshu said as I bowed my head.

"You don't want to do this old friend, you know the repercussions." I whispered looking up at him. But I knew he wouldn't listen.

"It's not your choice Y/N, you've been here before. You don't have a master anymore, and I'm going to make sure my new friend here will be your master." He said as I shook my head.

"A human cannot own me, I'm not a genie." I muttered as the avatar smiled and knelt down to me.

"I'm not just a human anymore, I'm Khonshu's avatar. Loop hole." He said reaching forward and touching my cheek making me flinch away.
But when he touched me I saw a brief glimpse into his mind. My powers were dulled but I could still see some things within humans minds.
I had to keep it to myself, but it would maybe be my ticket to freedom.

"The full moon is tomorrow, that is when we will perform the ritual and my dear avatar will become your new master. Get some rest Jake, she's no bother to us right now. If she's good perhaps she'll get some food." Khonshu said before he disappeared again.

"I know it may be hard to understand all of this. But what Khonshu has planned is despicable and it will destroy so many innocent people. He has lost his way." I begged with Jake as he laid on the bed a few feet in front of me completely ignoring me.

"Jake, listen to me please." I said before he stood up again, he grabbed a tie and tied it around my mouth so I couldn't speak.
I decided to stay quiet for now, when he slept I would be able to reach inside of his mind.
And reach the person I saw within his mind.

--

He had finally fallen asleep and I took a deep breath trying to focus my mind on his.

I opened my eyes again and I was in what looked like a psych ward.

"I suppose this makes sense." I muttered walking down the halls.

"Marc I just don't understand why we can't take control. What if we're dead or..." I heard a voice say in a panic as I turned the corner to see who I knew were the other two souls I had seen within Jake.

"Steven it's going to be okay, we'll figure this out." He said before they both looked up and saw me.

"Marc, Steven. I need your help. I promise you're not dead, you are within your own mind." I explained as Marc instinctively put Steven behind him. So Marc was a protector.

"Khonshu has taken me and is holding me captive." I said as Marc scoffed.

"We've got nothing to do with him anymore." He growled as I looked at them sadly.

"You may not, but your body does. And your third alter Jake." I explained as they looked at me in shock.

"We knew there was someone else." Marc muttered making me realise they didn't even know about Jake in the first place.

"He is Khonshu's avatar now." I said as Steven stepped forward, Marc looked like he was in too much shock to speak.

"No that's not true! That old bird had a deal with us!" He shouted as I looked at them sadly.

"I know he did, but Khonshu has become erratic, he plans to take over the world. Killing many innocent people in the process. I tried to reason with Jake but he wouldn't listen. I can help you take control of the body and you can help me get free, from there I will figure out what to do." I tried to explain as Steven looked at me.

"Okay we can help you." He said as I smiled, Marc looked at me too.

"Only if you help us free ourselves from Khonshu." Marc said as I nodded.

"If all goes well I will have Khonshu in stone when all of this is done. Now, I'm going to do my best to weaken the body. One of you need to take control." I instructed as they both nodded.

"I'll see you both very soon."
I focused what energy I had on making sure Jake would be completely unconscious within their mind before I gasped and woke up on the floor once more.
I looked up at Jake sleeping.

"Come on Marc, come on Steven." I whispered waiting for them to wake up. Suddenly they gasped awake and I smiled.
I didn't say anything I just waited.

"Good to see you again." Marc said as I smiled with relief. He rushed forward and undid the restraints on my wrists. Then looked at the strange thing on my neck.

"It was designed by Khonshu, only him or his avatar can take it off. Let's hope because you share a body with Jake that it works. Just wrap your hands around my neck." I instructed as he nodded and gently placed his hands on my neck over the collar apparatus.
It turned to sand and I gasped feeling my power return to me.

"Thank gods that worked, I was getting far too weak without my power." I whispered letting it fully surge back into my veins making my eyes glow softly.

"I need you both to make sure Jake doesn't take control until after tomorrow night. Tomorrow is the full moon and that's when Khonshu and Jake were going to perform the ritual to enslave me to Jake." I explained as he helped me up off the floor.

"He was going to enslave you?" A British accent came out as I smiled knewing it was now Steven.

"Yes, I suppose Jake just wants power." I muttered before I looked around.

"We should get going, before Khonshu comes back." I muttered as he nodded.

"Let's go."