Mafia Au

(Seperate bodies)
"So, why am I looking at a bruised girl in my bed." Marc grumbled as Jake sighed.

"I killed her father, I couldn't just leave her there. Look how cute she is." Jake said running his hand through your hair.

"She looks at least 19 I'm sure she would've been fine. Look I know I work for you and we do some sketchy shit but kidnapping a teenager is off the job list." Marc grumbled as Jake chuckled.

"Oh, mi amigo. Don't you remember you don't have a say?" Jake said with amusement making Marc look away and grumble.

"You're new job is taking care of her." Jake whispered as Marc glared at him.

"Since you've had so much to say lately, my dear Marc. I think it's the best time for you to stay here, out of the field and take care of my new girl." He growled, coming close to Marc.
Jake reached forward and gripped Marc's chin.

"Do you understand?" Jake whispered, smirking at Marc.

"Yes, sir." Marc replied before Jake chuckled.

"There's a good boy." Jake said before leaving Marc alone with you.
Maybe Marc felt a little sorry for you.
He sat beside you and sighed.

"Where the fuck is this going to take me?"

--

Marc was bored reading a book while he waited for you to wake up.
He heard you make a small sound and quickly put his book down.

"Father." You whispered as your face twisted with pain.

"Easy now." He whispered, realising Jake hadn't even told him your name.
Your eyes opened as you looked around and your eyes fell onto Marc's face.

"Where am I?" You whispered as he looked at your bruised face.

"Well, um." He muttered trying to find the right way to explain all of this.

"You're at...a Mafia base." He said as you groaned a little.

"So, he finally did it, huh?" You said as he looked at you in confusion.

"What?" He questioned before you looked back at him.

"Did my father sell me to your boss?" You asked as he looked at you in shock, maybe he didn't feel bad that Jake had killed your father.

"No, actually. My boss, kind of killed your father and didn't want to kill you." He said as you nodded a little.

"He's dead." You whispered as Marc watched you, he wasn't sure if you were going to cry or maybe cheer with glee.

"I don't know how to feel. What...what's my purpose for your boss? Am I a..." You stuttered out as you began to shake in fear.

"I don't know what he has planned for you, but Jake is gay so you don't need to worry about being what I think you're thinking of." Marc said as you sighed in relief and nodded.

"I'm sorry, I just don't know what to think. I'm scared." You whispered as you covered your face.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. I may be a killer but I still have morals, I won't let you get hurt okay?" He said as you looked through your fingers at Marc.

"Why would you protect a random kid?" You whispered as he offered you a soft smile.

"Well, I guess I just wish I had someone to protect me when I was a kid. I can see a lot of fear in your eyes, the same fear that's been in my eyes." He replied as you felt tears in your eyes.

"I've never had anyone protect me." You whispered as you began to cry, Marc looked at you sadly and cautiously reached forward to place his hand on your shoulder.

"I know, and I know it'll take a while to trust me. I promise I'll make it as easy as I can." He said making you smile.

"Thank you. Wait, what's your name?" You asked making him chuckle.

"I'm Marc." He said as you nodded and held out your hand for him to shake.

"Y/N."

(Let me know if you want this continued :))