Yandere / Reverse Psychology

"I love her, but she's getting on my last nerve. How do we deal with this?" Marc muttered with his head in his hands.

"I don't know what else to do." Steven whispered as Marc groaned softly.
He made his way to your room and opened the door to see you hugging your knees on your bed.

"Get the fuck out." You growled making Marc sigh.

"I just wanted to see if you were hungry. Drop that attitude." Marc warned as you glared at him.

"Drop the attitude? Why don't you drop being a kidnapper?" You retorted as he massaged his head and groaned.

"Fine, darling. Have fun starving." He said before slamming your door closed.

--

After about two hours, Jake came in to check on you and saw you'd managed to get the lock off the window.

"Esa pequeña perra." He whispered before grabbing his coat and gloves, leaving the apartment.
He wasn't in a rush, this was the fifth time you'd broken out and it was always easy to find you.
Within 15 minutes he found you sitting outside of a Cafe.

"Go away." You grumbled as looked at you and smiled.

"Always the same dance, my love." Jake said as you glared at him.

"I'm not going back." You growled as Jake sat beside you.

"Alright, mi amor. I guess that's where we part ways then." Jake said as you looked at him in shock.

"W-What?" You muttered as Jake got up.

"You don't want to come home, that's fine. Best of luck, Y/N. I hope you find somewhere to live." Jake said before he walked away.
Suddenly you panicked and ran and grabbed his hand.

"Wait!" You shouted as he looked back at you.

"Yes, mi amor?" He asked as you gripped onto his hand.

"Y-You're just going to let me leave?" You asked, he could see you were breaking.

"That's what you want. So, you can go ahead. I just want you to be happy." He said as you looked at him in shock.

"I don't want to." You whispered as Jake looked at you.

"I thought you hated us? I thought you wanted to leave? So go ahead love, I'm not stopping you." He said pulling away and walking away.
You quickly grabbed him again and wrapped your arms around him.

"No! Please, please don't leave." You cried out as Jake wrapped his arms around you and smiled.

"Do you want to come home, mi amor?" Jake asked as you nodded and cried.

"Take me home."