Yandere - Wounded

"All I wanted was to go out shopping! You couldn't even let me do that!" You screamed at Marc as he glared at you.

"Because it isn't safe. You can't go alone and you can't go with us or you'll become a target!" He screamed back at you as you gripped your head in anger.

"I fucking hate you! You're a cunt!" You screamed before he grabbed you by the hair.

"Enough!" He screamed, throwing you to the floor as you panted.

"No better than your mother." You growled as his eyes widened.

"Jake." He grumbled as you glared at them.
Marc gasped as Jake's suit began to form around their body.

"Now, angel. Is that they way we taught you to talk to us?" Jake as as he tilted his head and looked down at you.
You couldn't see his face but you knew he was smirking.

"You're a monster." You whispered as he knelt down and let his mask retract.

"Aww, princess. You think I'm a monster? Are you scared of me?" He asked reaching forward to caress your cheek.

"My sweet pet, is that tears I see?" He whispered gripping your face roughly.
You decided it was best to just stay quiet.

"You'll listen to us after this, sweetheart."

--

You were curled up in the corner crying as you gripped at your hair.
Blood dripped from your arms as you sobbed.
Jake had whipped your arms until they bled.

"Does it hurt?" He asked, kneeling down and pulling your face up.
You nodded a little through your tears as Jake smiled.

"Good, darling. Do you understand what you did wrong?" He asked, running his thumb over your cheek. Smudging your tears.

"I used bad language and shouted at you." You whispered as he smiled.

"Good girl. No more disobeying us." He growled as you nodded.

"I'm sorry." You whispered before he gasped and you knew he was switching.
You prayed it was Steven.

"Steven?" You whispered as his eyes softened and looked at you.

"Oh, love." He whispered as you cried more, you lunged forward and wrapped your bleeding arms around him.

"I'm sorry." You cried out as he softly wrapped you up in his arms.

"Shh, sweetheart. I'm here." He whispered, running his fingers through your hair.

"I'll help you bandage these arms up, okay baby?" Steven said as you slowly pulled away and nodded.
Steven helped you stand up and got you to sit on the couch, while he ran around to grab medical supplies.
You sat and tried to control your breathing before Steven returned and sat beside you.

"Okay, love. Let me see." Steven whispered as you let him look at your arms.

"Oh, sweetheart. It must hurt." He whispered as you teared up again. Whenever Steven acknowledged your pain or even gave you affection it always made you cry.
Steven began attending to your wounds as you watched him work.

"Can I have dinner after this?" You whispered as Steven finished off bandaging your arms.

"Of course, angel. We can order anything you'd like." Steven replied as you nodded.

"Thank you, Steven."