Yandere - Give Up Control

You could feel yourself being watched, you knew better than to not keep track of your surroundings when you walked around alone at night.
You continued to walk, you couldn't see the person but you knew you were being followed.
The inevitable happened, someone jumped down on you and you quickly dodged them.
You looked behind to see a man in a white suit.

"What do you want?" You growled as his mask retracted and he looked at you.

"It's okay, Y/N. You don't need to be afraid of me." He said slowly coming forward as you stood your ground and glared at him..

"You're in a white suit, stalking me. I think I have every right to be afraid." You growled back as he sighed softly.

"I'm here to help, sweetheart. Ever since I saw you I knew I couldn't let you go. You'll be so much safer with us." He said, coming within inches of your face.
He went to reach for your face but you grabbed his hand and twisted it before throwing him to the floor.

"Back the fuck up." You growled about to walk away before he grabbed you and threw you against a wall, knocking the wind out of your body.

"You've got some fight in you." He whispered pressing his hand against your throat.

"You don't need to fight me, Y/N." He growled as you chuckled.

"I think I fucking do." You whispered in response before kicking him away from you.
You both began to fight. Marc was surprised you could fight against him.
He never knew you could fight like this, or where you had learnt.
He was getting annoyed towards the end, he was over it.

"Enough!" He shouted throwing his moon darts over both your wrists to prevent you from moving.
You groaned but knew if you tried to push against the sharp metal you would cut both your hands off.
He stalked towards you and caressed the side of your face.

"That's enough now, baby." He said as you glared at him. He went to lean forward and you acted quickly and headbutted him making him groan.
He lost his patience and punched you across the face, rendering you unconscious.
He withdrew his darts and watched you fall to the floor.

"You won't ever win against us, sweetheart."

--

Your body was heavy and you felt weaker than you ever had before.
You groaned in discomfort before feeling a hand go through your hair softly.

"Shh, it's alright, love. I know it feels a bit odd, Marc had to give you a pill so you would calm down." A male British voice said softly as you tried to open your eyes. 

"Get...the fuck away from me." You growled weakly as his hand stopped in your hair.

"Who are you?" You whispered, finally able to open your eyes to see it was your captor.
But he looked different.

"I'm Steven, you don't need to be afraid, love." He said smiling softly, almost fooling you into thinking you were safe.

"You fucking kidnapped me and tried to kill me." You said as his smile fell and you saw something dark within his facial expression.

"Why would you think we would want to kill you?" He asked as you chuckled and pointed to your black eye.

"If you hadn't have fought Marc he wouldn't have to hurt you! None of us will hurt you, but we have to if you disobey us." He replied making you glare at him.

"You won't keep me here, I'll just keep running away and hurting you." You said lowly as Steven sighed and looked down.

"I wish you could understand, love." He muttered sadly, shook your head and rolled your eyes.

"I understand that you're a psychopath." You said hatefully before he slapped you across the face and then panicked.

"Oh god... Love, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that." He muttered holding your face and looking at you.

"You're pathetic." You hissed hitting his hand away from you.
You watched his expression slowly change. It was different from Marc.

"And who the fuck are you?" You said through gritted teeth as he chuckled and reached up to grip your throat.

"My sweet girl, so much fight left in you. We'll be sure to get rid of that, you're so pretty. I can't believe we've got you to ourselves." He said begining to apply pressure to your throat, you grabbed his wrist but you were too weak to fight him off.

"Isn't this what you always wanted? You wanted someone to take care of you, so you didn't have to fight everything on your own. You've been alone for a long time, haven't you, Y/N?" He said as you felt tears in your eyes, the pressure on your throat lightened as he smiled.

"Well?" He asked as you nodded to the best of your ability.

"Now, lovely. We need a few rules, just so you can adjust to your new life. And if you break these rules you will get punished, darling." He said as you continued to glare at him.

"Obviously rule one is that you can't leave here, you only speak when we speak to you or if you require something, we control what you eat, no phone, you'll have a bedtime so we can ensure you're always in your room when we need, you address us as Sir, if we need to leave you will stay here and sometimes we may even have to sedate you if you won't be on your best behaviour. Do you understand all of that, precious?" He asked as a tear ran down your cheek.
You hesitated and he gripped your throat more as you yelped in shock.
You tapped his arm and he released you before you nodded.

"Use your words." He demanded as you caught your breath back.

"I understand, sir." You grumbled making him smile in victory.

"I'm still going to make your life a living hell." You growled as Jake chuckled.

"Oh, love. We count on it."