Yandere / Caving

You'd watched the little dog for days on end.
Everyday he would come through the street looking for scraps and then leave.
You wanted more than anything to meet the furry friend.
He was small and had grey wirey hair.
You'd planned it for three days, the boys were going out to meet with someone and you would have the perfect moment to go and meet the dog.
And maybe bring him home.
With Marc gone, you grabbed the spare keys that were hidden away. You grabbed your coat and hoodie before running out of the apartment.
You stumbled down the stairs and ran out into the allwayway before you looked around.
There were so many people around, but you knew to just stay quiet.

"Really thought we were past this, little one." You heard a voice say as you gasped and looked beside you to see Marc with his arms crossed.

"M-Marc, I wasn't trying to escape. There is this puppy, I always see him, I wanted to meet him!" You shouted as Marc grabbed your arm, scared someone would hear you.
He pulled you back into the building and into the elevator.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't going to escape." You whispered looking up at Marc, but his face remained stoic.
He kept quiet until he dragged you back into the apartment.
He threw you onto his bed and clipped the ankle restraint around you.

"No! Please, I didn't mean to!" You begged as Marc glared at you.

"Stay here, I still have business to conduct. We'll talk when I get home." He growled before storming off.

--

Steven came back two hours later to see you on the bed crying.

"Love? We're home." Steven called out as he came close to you and knelt beside the bed.

"I didn't try to run away. There's a dog I always see and he runs past everyday, I wanted to meet him." You whispered as Steven looked at you, he knew you were telling the truth.

"You should've just told me, love. I would've gone with you, that would've been safer." He said as you cried quietly.

"Please don't punish me." You whispered making Steven look at you sadly.
He climbed into the bed and wrapped you up in his arms.
You cuddled in and sniffled softly as he held you.

"You won't be punished, sweetheart. I promise."

--

You woke up an hour later, seeing Steven was gone.
You rubbed your eyes and looked around until the front door opened, making you jump a little.
You looked up to see Steven coming through with a familiar little friend in his arms.
You gasped and jumped up, running to him.

"Turns out he needed a family." Steven said as he placed the dog down.
She jumped all over you making you giggle as you knelt down and let her lick your face.

"You promise to take good care of her, love?" Steven asked as you nodded while you laughed.

"What will you name her?" Steven asked, looking down at you with a smile.

"Miss Moon!" You shouted making him chuckle softly.

"That's perfect, sweetheart."