Yandere Steven / Accidents

You starred down at the antique vase as your breathing quickened.
You knew how much this vase meant to Steven, you felt tears in your eyes as you knelt down and tried to pick up the broken pieces.
It cut your fingers a few times but you didn't care.
You heard the door open and your blood ran cold.

"Y/N? You okay, love?" You heard Steven ask as you turned around and began to cry.
He looked at you with worry and rushed forward.

"Sweetheart! It's okay, what's wrong?" He asked as he held your face in his hands.

"I broke your vase, I'm so sorry." You cried out as Steven saw the broken vase behind you.

"Love, it's okay. It was an accident." He said as you sobbed.

"I don't want to be punished." You whispered through your tears while Steven held you.

"Darling, I'm not going to punish you. Baby, you made a mistake it's okay, I know you didn't mean it. Did it hurt you?" He asked as he pulled away and checked your hands.
He saw small cuts.

"Oh, love. Come on let's get some bandaids for you." He whsoepred pulling you over to the kitchen and getting you to sit on the bench.

"You're really not angry?" You whispered as Steven turned back to you with bandaids and began to clean your hands.

"Not one bit, my love. You didn't mean it, we all make mistakes." He said as you nodded.

"I was scared you would be angry." You whispered in response as Steven placed bandaids around your fingers.

"You don't need to be afraid anymore, love. Why don't we watch a movie, my sweet girl?" He asked as you wiped your tears away and nodded.

"Yes please."