Harrow x Reader

(I'm not a huge fan of Harrow and don't love arthur x reader ones but someone requested it so I did it)
You could finally feel your body again, finally feeling yourself come back to consciousness.
But everything felt so soft and warm.
You groaned and opened your eyes to see you were in a luxurious bedroom, it looked like it was heavily based on Egyptian culture.
The door opened and you scurried to sit up to see a tall grey-haired man dressed in red.

"Y/N. You're awake." He whispered smiling softly as you looked at him in fear.

"Where am I?" You whispered as he smiled and came over to you sitting on the side of the bed.

"It's alright, you don't need to be afraid." He whispered.

"I-I want to go home." You replied ever so quietly as he reached forward and brushed a piece of hair behind your ear.

"My sweet girl, you are home. Ammit, the goddess which I serve has tasked me with finding you and taking care of you. She tells me you're going to help us bring on the new world." He said as you shook your head and backed away from him, you got off the bed and made your way to the door.

"You can't just take me and expect me to be okay with it." You muttered as he sighed sadly.

"You'll understand soon, I know you will. But please Y/N don't make this any harder than it needs to be." He said standing up as you quickly opened the door and ran through it.
Arthur didn't even bother to chase after you, he knew his followers would catch you.
By the time he came out he saw you in the arms of two men, you were struggling and trying to break free.

"Let me go!" You screamed as Arthur held up his hand.

"Let her go." He said as they Let go causing you to drop to the floor.

"I know all of this is confusing my dear." Arthur said helping you to stand up.

"You have the wrong person, I'm nothing special. Please I just want to go home." You whispered as he looked at you sadly.

"You really want to go home? Go home back to your father?" He said as your eyes widened, how did he know.

"No that's..." You whispered as Arthur reached up and held your face in his hand.

"My dear, I know how terrible that man is. Treating such a pure soul like you like that. Do you really want to go back to that?" He asked running his tumb over your cheek as you looked up at him.

"You're taking away my choice." You whispered as he smiled a little.

"I'm saving you." He whispered leaning forward to kiss your forehead.

"Come sit down and have some food okay?" He asked as you nodded.

"Okay." You whispered.

--

You had sat down and eaten with Arthur and you were now sitting outside on a bench with him talking.

"Will you hurt me?" You whispered looking away from him as he looked at you sadly.

"My dear, you're so precious I would never hurt you in any way. You're so much more special than you could ever imagine." He said as you looked up at him.

"I'm going to take care of you."