Marc / Stop Running

It was 2am in the morning when your phone rang, luckily you were up writing.
Normally you wouldn't answer an unknown number, but something told you should.

"Speak." You grumbled into the phone as you heard heavy breathing.

"Y/N, long time no see." You heard a familiar voice say.

"Marc?" You questioned as you heard him chuckle softly.
He sounded badly injured.

"I'm glad you remember my name." He grumbled as you got out of bed.

"What the hell is going on?" You shouted into the phone.

"I need your help, track this call and come find me." Marc said as you groaned and rubbed your eyes.

"Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can." You replied before hanging up, you grabbed your laptop and tracked the call before you got some gear on.
Just some precautions like a knife, bullet proof vest and a gun.
You got onto you bike and set out into the early dark night.
Eventually you made it to the address and found an old warehouse.

"Seems pretty on point." You grumbled before readying your gun and heading inside.
You found it to be completely open, apart from the man you'd been looking for, in the middle of the warehouse tied up by his wrists.

"Thought you'd never show." He grumbled as you put your gun away and run up to him.

"What the fuck?" You grumbled as you rushed forward, looking at his badly injured body.

"Why haven't you summoned your suit?" You asked as you grabbed your knife out and began sawing at the rope.

"Khonshu betrayed me." He mumbled as the rope finally broke.
You did your best to support his bodyweight and helped him to lay on the ground.
You supported his head as he coughed up blood.

"That fuckin cunt." You grumbled as you assessed the cuts on his face.

"You're in shit shape but I need you to get up and onto my bike so I can get you home." You explained to him as he nodded a little.
You did your best to help him stand up, walking him to your bike.
He managed to climb onto the back of your bike and clung to your warm body as you started the bike.
After an agonising ride for Marc, you finally made it back to your apartment.
You helped him off your bike and into the elevator.

"Wasn't exactly the Réunion I was expecting us to have." You grumbled making him chuckle softly.

"I wish it was under different circumstances. But, I didn't have anyone else to call." He said as you looked at him sadly.

"You're lucky I still have a soft spot for you." You grumbled before the elevator doors opened and you helped him stumble his way to your apartment.
When you were both inside you got him on your couch and rushed around, grabbing first aid supplies.
You dumped it all beside the couch before you grabbed a stool and sat next to him.

"Where's the worst one?" You asked as he lifted up his shirt to show you a metal blade that had broken off into his stomach.

"Fuck, how aren't you dead?" You grumbled as you got your gloves on.
You quickly administered a light sedative, it was all you had.

"Okay, Marc. Look at me." You said as you got a good grip on the broken blade.
His blood shot eyes looked intp yours as you took in a deep breath with him and swiftly removed the blade, causing him to scream out in pain.
You acted quickly and pressed a towel into the wound to stop the bleeding.

"I'll need to sticth the wound up." You muttered as he nodded.

"I forgot what pain was for a while there, Khonshu would just heal me." He said as you chuckled.

"Welcome to being human again, Marc."

--

Marc eventually had passed out.
You laid on the ground below him, incase he woke up and needed medical attention.
You couldn't sleep so you decided to sit up and continue writing.

"I'm sorry I never called." You heard Marc said as you closed your laptop and looked at him.

"You had a lot going on, but you could've just told me and I would've helped." You replied as he looked at you sadly.

"I didn't want to be the reason you were in danger." He said as you chuckled softly.

"Marc, I'm a witch and a hacker. I'm always in danger. Did you leave because of Steven?" You asked as his eyes widened.
He was about to sit up when he cried out in pain.
You rushed forward and pushed him back down.

"Fucking hell, Marc." You growled as he looked up at you.

"How do you know about Steven?" He asked as you smiled softly.

"I actually met him a few times, when you would leave for weeks on end I tracked you down. I found Steven." You explained as he nodded.

"No more running, okay Marc?" You said as he smiled and nodded.

"No more running."