Yandere / Rough

You sat on the floor of the apartment, your knees hugged to your chest as you thought.
Why had they taken you?
Out of everyone.
They could've had so many other better options.
You heard the front door open and looked up to see Marc entering.

"Y/N? Why are you on the floor?" He asked as you slowly stood up.

"Sorry, Marc." You whispered as he looked at you with concern.

"What's wrong, baby?" Marc asked placing groceries down before coming over to you and placing his hand in your cheek.

"Why me?" You whispered as Marc tilted your head up and looked at you in confusion.

"What do you mean?" He asked, rubbing his thumb over your cheek.

"Why did you choose to take me? And why did you keep me?" You whispered as Marc looked at you sadly.

"Baby, I've told you this. We live you, so much, and you're so kind and so beautiful. I care about you more than you'll ever know." He said as you looked into his eyes.

"I want you to prove it to me." You whispered, glancing at Marc lips.

"Prove to me how much you want me." You whispered as Marc looked at you in shock.
You slowly leant forward until Marc pressed his lips to yours and pushed you against the wall.

"Baby boy, you know that if we start this. We can't control ourselves." He whispered as you went back to kissing him.

"I don't care, I want you to be rough. I want all of you to have me." You whispered making Marc look into your eyes with hunger.

"I can you show, love. Show you how much we love you, leave you covered in our marks." He whispered as he began to kiss your neck.

"I'm yours, all of yours."