Yandere / Worry

Marc was hesitant about letting you go to school, but he knew you needed it.
You needed to learn and more importantly have some friends your own age.
You were getting ready for your first day and you were both nervous.

"Now, I know they don't allow phones but I want you to keep this hidden in your backpack incase of an emergency. And, wear this watch, it has a tracker so I always know where you are." Marc said as he secured the watch around your wrist.

"I know this is scary, but you need to be good for me and uts only three days a week for five hours. I know you'll be able to handle it." Marc said as he kissed your forehead, making you smile softly.

"Love you." You muttered as he smiled and ran his hand over your face.

"I love you too, darling."

--

Marc waited patiently but nervously outside of your school with all the other parents.
He finally saw you and breathed a sigh of relief.
You ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Oh, sweetheart. I missed you so much." He whispered as he held you tightly.
On the walk home you told him everything about your day.
You had told him that some of the other kids were confused why you didn't have a mother, he kept in mind that he would have to make sure you weren't bullied for it.
Overall Marc saw it as a success, you seemed happy after your first day.
But, it didn't last long.
After week two you had come out and hugged Marc, instantly breaking down in tears in front of everyone.
Kids laughed and he made a note of their parents so if Jake wanted to kill anyone he had a list for him.
When you got home he cradled you in his arms while you cried.

"Why don't you give it one more week and school and if you really don't want to go anymore we can homeschool you. How does that sound, baby? I'll even get Khonshu to watch over you." He said as you chuckled a little and nodded.

--

After Marc had struck a deal with Khonshu, no one had ever bullied you again and you loved school. And everyone loved you. (because they were too afraid to not love you)
Jake hadn't had to kill anyone.
Not yet anyway.